Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,581 members, 7,937,650 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Need Urgent Advise. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Urgent Advise. (798 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Advise / Need Urgent Information On Setting Up Cooking Gas Mini-plant / Urgent Advise Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Advise. by smooooooth: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
please does any one know a good business u can do with 2milllion naira in nigeria. please i will like to know thank you.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by kenuoyibo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2009
let me assist you. i have been trained on export. i have the in-depth knowledge but i dont have the capital. with export u can make 36% or more exporting charcoal in 6 weeks.almost
twice as much exporting ginger. am a banker and that makes me a man of integrity.
my advise is that we can start with N1m and put N1m in fixed deposit for 12-13% interest in 30 days then pump it into the business later when we get more buyers from europe
if you think we can work together, u can call me on 08038230525.
Note:export business is the most untapped and most profitable business in Nigeria,believe it or not. that's the truth.
take it or leave it, the choice is yours.(am based in lagos)
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by naijacutee(f): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
kenuoyibo:

am a banker and that makes me a man of integrity.

You have just shot yourself in the foot with a very big gun.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by kenuoyibo(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
@NAIJACUTEE
WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A PROVERB IN YORUBA LAND THAT SAYS THAT 'IF U CLOSE UR EYES SO THAT U WONT C THE THE BAD GUY,WHEN THE GOOD GUY PASSES U WONT SEE HIM.
ONE REASON THAT MANY NIGERIANS ARE LANGUISHING IN POVERTY IS THAT THEY SEE EVERYTHING AS A SCAM.THE SAME PEOPLE WILL SLEEP IN THE CHURCH FOR A NIGHT VIGIL FOR A FINANCIAL BREAKTHRU. THEY WILL WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO TRY SOMETHING 1ST WHEN IT WOEKS OUT,EVERYBODY WILL RUSH IN AND BASTARDIZE THE BUSINESS. HOW PATHETIC
THIS IS THE 1ST TIME SOMEONE IS CASTING ASPERSIONS AT ME ON NAIRALAND. AM NOT HERE TO MAKE TROUBLE PLEASE.
LET BUSINESS BE DONE ON THIS SITE AND STRICTLY BUSINESS,OKAY
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by smooooooth: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2009
kenuoyibo i have heard alot about the export trade and i know there are lotz of resources in nigeria that cab be exported. what i want to ask is when do we get paid, is it before the shipment or after, i know every business has its risk, but with just 2 million i will like to take on a business with low risk.

if u can please send a detailed mail on the processes involved to my mail. thank u.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by duzz: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2009
you can start a polythene manufacturing business, its a one man operation anyway
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
open a cyber-cafe or computer school in a good area where there is demand for it.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by botahj: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
@kenuoyibo

How come you say you are a banker and dont know the FD rates. No bank in the world gives rates @13% per month. Dont lure people because you want to go into a JOINT VENTURE business with their capital. Check up your FD rates at your bankvery well before you say what your bank doesnt offer.

I think you wanted to say 13% per annum and not 13% every 30days.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by kenuoyibo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
with N1million we can ask specially for approval for 13%,belieive or not. u can come 2 my office for a trial.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by egolaw75: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
kenuoyibo, where is your office? r u a banker?i will like to know and interested
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by IykeD(m): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
I really like your posts but do you work in the bank or you are a BANKER? Cos as Naijacutee said, if you are a banker you should have N1m to start this biz and if/when you don't have it, you definitely have access to such money.Clarify pls!
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by kenuoyibo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ego law75
my office is fidelity bank. am on leave and am resuming on wednesday. call me on 08038230525 for any further questions,okay?
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by qwat: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2009
mr kelvin,i just dey hail u.dis is ur frend,
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by kason(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2009
First thing know what you want.

Seek advice just like you have done

Plan! Plan!! Plan!!!

You will succeed!
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by Tospej: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2009
Give us this money to expand our Charcoal export business. We will pay you good returns and sign MOU to seal the contract. Bring your lawyer. lets seal a deal and you will tell everyone the story.

You may wish to buy the charcoal yourself and we export for you or buy the processed one from you. Whichever you chose, You will definitely make more money.

tospej@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by AccoPen(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2009
"I" Need Urgent Advise

kenuoyibo:

let me assist you. i have been trained on export. i have the in-depth knowledge but i dont have the capital. with export u can make 36% or more exporting charcoal in 6 weeks.almost
twice as much exporting ginger. am a banker and that makes me a man of integrity.
my advise is that we can start with N1m and put N1m in fixed deposit for 12-13% interest in 30 days then pump it into the business later when we get more buyers from europe
if you think we can work together, u can call me on 08038230525.
Note:export business is the most untapped and most profitable business in Nigeria,believe it or not. that's the truth.
take it or leave it, the choice is yours.(am based in lagos)

"I" don turn to "we" now now?
Re: I Need Urgent Advise. by sirkingok(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
why not send a mail to sirkingok@yahoo.com for a business that would offer you N200000/month while you are at your home working. This is the cheapest biz you need to start. contact me now

(1) (Reply)

Who Be U / Duvets,bedsheets,curtains, At Unbelievable Prices. / Cheapest Means To Send Money To Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.