Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Army Chief, Buratai And Borno Gov., Kashim Shettima At The Opening Of Borno Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Chief, Buratai And Borno Gov., Kashim Shettima At The Opening Of Borno Road (623 Views)

"IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima / Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Chief, Buratai And Borno Gov., Kashim Shettima At The Opening Of Borno Road by saints2(f): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General TY Buratai and His Excellency, Gov. Kashim Shettima at the re-opening of Maiduguri-Baga and Maiduguri-Damasak Road in Borno State.

Representative of the Chief of Defence Staff, Rear Admiral AA Dacosta making his remarks.

The Governor of Borno State calling for a standing ovation for the Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai. "Since I became Governor Borno State, this is the best Christmas ever for me because because of the gallant efforts of our Armed Forces"-Kashim Shettima,Borno State Governor. \See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/army-chief-buratai-and-borno-gov-kashim.html

Re: Army Chief, Buratai And Borno Gov., Kashim Shettima At The Opening Of Borno Road by saints2(f): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
God bless our soldiers...

Lalasticlala
Re: Army Chief, Buratai And Borno Gov., Kashim Shettima At The Opening Of Borno Road by eezeribe(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
God bless our civilians...
Re: Army Chief, Buratai And Borno Gov., Kashim Shettima At The Opening Of Borno Road by alex81(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
too early to start celebrations or opening d road. I advice dey wait a little bit and observe...

my opinion though .....
Re: Army Chief, Buratai And Borno Gov., Kashim Shettima At The Opening Of Borno Road by jumper524(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
this man by far deserves to be appointed for the chief of army staff job. right man for the right job. his face alone scares bokoharam
Re: Army Chief, Buratai And Borno Gov., Kashim Shettima At The Opening Of Borno Road by hmuhammad(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Bad news for wailers. Wailers and IPOB right now...

(1) (Reply)

10 Things We Ought To Stop In 2017 / Embattled EFCC Boss, Magu Prays With Buhari And DSS Boss, Lawal Daura / Staff Verification Exercise: Kogi Lawmakers Condemns Process, Final Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.