Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Are You In Need Of Someone Who Can Design A Blog For You??? >>> Read This <<< - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You In Need Of Someone Who Can Design A Blog For You??? >>> Read This <<< (650 Views)

Who Can Design A Website For Me And How Much Is It Gonna Cost / Who Can Design A Responsive Blog Live Tooxclusive With Blogger / Total Cost In Creating A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of Someone Who Can Design A Blog For You??? >>> Read This <<< by ucmini: 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
HAPPY XMAS

I can Install & design a blog for just a #3,000 within 24 hours.

See examples from my recent projects:

www.dailyschoolgist..com

www.nigeriaschoolsupdate..com

www.mtechcity..com

www.vineck.com

www.asferuwa..com

www.rockstargist.com

And lots more

If you are interested in this service, kindly send an Whatsapp/SMS/Call to 07064272729 or email: owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com

Note:
The first 5 people to order for this service will be given a Facebook group with 5,000 members for free.
Re: Are You In Need Of Someone Who Can Design A Blog For You??? >>> Read This <<< by ucmini: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Available
Re: Are You In Need Of Someone Who Can Design A Blog For You??? >>> Read This <<< by ucmini: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Available,,,,,
Re: Are You In Need Of Someone Who Can Design A Blog For You??? >>> Read This <<< by ucmini: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Available...
Re: Are You In Need Of Someone Who Can Design A Blog For You??? >>> Read This <<< by ucmini: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2016
GoodyOG

I swear to God if you derail any of my posts again you'll face the wrath of God.

You said I should remove your blog from the list, which I did. What else do you want me to do
Re: Are You In Need Of Someone Who Can Design A Blog For You??? >>> Read This <<< by GoodyOG: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
ucmini:
GoodyOG

I swear to God if you derail any of my posts again you'll face the wrath of God.

You said I should remove your blog from the list, which I did. What else do you want me to do

pls dont put God in this matter because u wanted to commit a criminal act
1.am sure my blog is not the noly victim you got.
2.if you were true,u should not have created another NL account.

anyways i wont interfere in your business again but pls try to do a more honest work.
Re: Are You In Need Of Someone Who Can Design A Blog For You??? >>> Read This <<< by ucmini: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
GoodyOG:

pls dont put God in this matter because u wanted to commit a criminal act
1.am sure my blog is not the noly victim you got.
2.if you were true,u should not have created another NL account.

anyways i wont interfere in your business again but pls try to do a more honest work.

Dont be too quick to udge, my account was banned yesterday.
Hope you can see in this pics below...

Re: Are You In Need Of Someone Who Can Design A Blog For You??? >>> Read This <<< by GoodyOG: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
ok...goodluck
Re: Are You In Need Of Someone Who Can Design A Blog For You??? >>> Read This <<< by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
scamming people of their. heart earned money is not the best way to survive . bro its new year turn a new live.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Certified HTML Coder In Two Weeks Free. / How To Place Targeted Ads On Mp3kingswap Free / Bloggers : List of Important Things You Should Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.