Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,375 members, 7,950,793 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

See What A Young Nigerian Man Did To The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What A Young Nigerian Man Did To The Bible (541 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Young Nigerian Man Did To The Bible by phenase(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
A Facebook User, Udummiri Nwakalu has come out Publicly to declare his hate for Christianity and the Bible.. He shared pictures of himself with a visibly torn Bible on his Facebook wall with a series of rant:

Read Below:

You Christians have been burning several traditional shrines, you post it on Facebook everybody cheer you and praise your nonsense Jesus. Today I decided to show what it feels like. I have been using the Bible for toilet about 3 months now just that I decided to make it public today and you talking nonsense in my posts.

God punish all of you there I don’t care. I must follow my ancestry ways I don’t I care about any nonsensical nonsense human being here.

Bible say this, Bible say that, can’t you think without the Bible. Your brain is obviously useless as without the Bible you can’t make any point. What if I tell you I use the Bible for toilet?

Britain I am no longer afraid of the  book you used to enslave my people, I tore it in the public today, I have proven to many that it’s just a book and words of men. On this day I liberated thousands of people from fear and chains. I am a proud fighter, we must continue to fight modern day colonialism.

I destroyed the Bible, it’s from the devil,if you support me hit LIKE.

http://www.firmtech1.com/2016/12/weird-young-nigerian-igbo-boy-declares.html?m=0

Re: See What A Young Nigerian Man Did To The Bible by maxti: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
He just tore a Printed Book.
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: See What A Young Nigerian Man Did To The Bible by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mehnn........I missed the FCT spot shaaa
Re: See What A Young Nigerian Man Did To The Bible by sorextee(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Na him luck, na him life..
If Na Kabiru do that to his holy book now,
His head would have been on the ground...
Re: See What A Young Nigerian Man Did To The Bible by Otem2016: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
phenase:
A Facebook User, Udummiri Nwakalu has come out Publicly to declare his hate for Christianity and the Bible.. He shared pictures of himself with a visibly torn Bible on his Facebook wall with a series of rant:

Read Below:

You Christians have been burning several traditional shrines, you post it on Facebook everybody cheer you and praise your nonsense Jesus. Today I decided to show what it feels like. I have been using the Bible for toilet about 3 months now just that I decided to make it public today and you talking nonsense in my posts.

God punish all of you there I don’t care. I must follow my ancestry ways I don’t I care about any nonsensical nonsense human being here.

Bible say this, Bible say that, can’t you think without the Bible. Your brain is obviously useless as without the Bible you can’t make any point. What if I tell you I use the Bible for toilet?

Britain I am no longer afraid of the  book you used to enslave my people, I tore it in the public today, I have proven to many that it’s just a book and words of men. On this day I liberated thousands of people from fear and chains. I am a proud fighter, we must continue to fight modern day colonialism.

I destroyed the Bible, it’s from the devil,if you support me hit LIKE.

http://www.firmtech1.com/2016/12/weird-young-nigerian-igbo-boy-declares.html?m=0
Tearing the book of satan(bible) is a good way to start using your brain. However, the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH says something about what to do to that satanic book as soon as the truth has been discovered.

DOCTUFOS: DEORUM 21: 16-17
16. Give ears, o people of Niger. Give ears O children of the blessed land flowing with liquid power, when you have known the truth, burn off the books of Nymphidis(Yahweh/Satan) in your possessions, for they are the cause of all your hypnotism and poverty and limitations.
17. Are they not also the causes of your nightmares, which things you see and run into their sanctuaries for prayers. And you thought you have been delivered?
Re: See What A Young Nigerian Man Did To The Bible by saxwizard(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
tearing the bible doesn't destroy what's inside of me
Re: See What A Young Nigerian Man Did To The Bible by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Well,

This is a weird demonstration.

I just hope he doesn't try this with another holy book from the middle-east.

(1) (Reply)

How You Know Its God Speaking? / The One Prayer Method You Should Practice Now For Timely Answer / Does Rainfall, Trees, Moon, Volcanic Eruptions Really Praise God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.