Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,751 members, 7,915,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:21 PM

She Wore A Short Xmas Skirt And He Removed His CD And Inserted It In His. (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wore A Short Xmas Skirt And He Removed His CD And Inserted It In His. (pics) (2432 Views)

He Removed My Skirt And Cloth. / 18+ Story:- “she Opened Her Legs And I Balanced Behind Her And Inserted My” / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Wore A Short Xmas Skirt And He Removed His CD And Inserted It In His. (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jane came to visit my cousin sister friend cousin boyfriend brother john deal, and she wore a short xmas skirt, it was so tempting, so john removed the cd thats compact disc from its wrapper and inserted it in his cd rom so that they would watch film, they were watching jenifa diary sha, season 39, it was so interesting, and they ate fried beans and chicken, infact jane enjoyed herself, so when she was about to go, they did some praise and worship and little fire prayers and she left

Re: She Wore A Short Xmas Skirt And He Removed His CD And Inserted It In His. (pics) by kaffy4tope(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Weed! Weed!! Weed!!! Why now on a Xmas day? Wh o why

1 Like

Re: She Wore A Short Xmas Skirt And He Removed His CD And Inserted It In His. (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
kaffy4tope:
Weed! Weed!! Weed!!! Why now on a Xmas day? Wh o why
say no to oshogbo weed cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Joke To Make U Laugh for d week / LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! / Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.