Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,442 members, 7,947,813 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Blockchain Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blockchain Help (921 Views)

Governance Features Of The Telos Blockchain And It's Use Cases / Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times / I Lost my Blockchain Wallet access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blockchain Help by Wealthhaven: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
I am having issues with my blockchain account. Goes thus: Trying to keep it simple;

I sent payment to 1G2QAhELX7okbLuX8yHEBRugvuPwQb12Hd which was the bitcoin address generated for payment.....I give mine for refunds after due period.

At refund period, I am credited but no payment made to my wallet

I try to check and found out this:

I paid to address 1G2QAhELX7okbLuX8yHEBRugvuPwQb12Hd...but

Payment was recieved by 1FMiU78WXPP5Pi7ePwNHGG5Y6tPjc81bwV and forwarded to1G2QAhELX7okbLuX8yHEBRugvuPwQb12Hd

my payment went to ......1FMiU78WXPP5Pi7ePwNHGG5Y6tPjc81bwV

1FMiU78WXPP5Pi7ePwNHGG5Y6tPjc81bwV transfered to .....1G2QAhELX7okbLuX8yHEBRugvuPwQb12Hd and ultimately, my refunds was paid to 1FMiU78WXPP5Pi7ePwNHGG5Y6tPjc81bwV not me.

need someone to help explain what is happenin and how to stop it....

1 Like

Re: Blockchain Help by Pierocash(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
there is a software that scammers use to divert transfers,and that i believe is what happened to ur payment

1 Like

Re: Blockchain Help by nnachukz(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
No problem with blockchain, the problem is where you invested. You may have been scammed. I lost huge amount to a particular investment platform, so I don't trust any of them anymore. If you have any other wallet, send money to it and see it go smoothly. Send it back to your blockchain wallet and see there is no problem with your wallet. It will cost you some fees but it will clear your mind to understand you have been thoroughly scammed.

1 Like

Re: Blockchain Help by Viking007(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Pierocash:
there is a software that scammers use to divert transfers,and that i believe is what happened to ur payment
Interesting. shocked
Re: Blockchain Help by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
nnachukz:
No problem with blockchain, the problem is where you invested. You may have been scammed. I lost huge amount to a particular investment platform, so I don't trust any of them anymore. If you have any other wallet, send money to it and see it go smoothly. Send it back to your blockchain wallet and see there is no problem with your wallet. It will cost you some fees but it will clear your mind to understand you have been thoroughly scammed.

Yea there are a lot of fraudulent online investment programs especially HYIP or get rich quick schemes which is why I ran away from such programs but a few are still reliable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blockchain Help by GMBuhari: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Contact the merchant you paid initially

1FMiU78WXPP5Pi7ePwNHGG5Y6tPjc81bwV
Re: Blockchain Help by nnachukz(m): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
wiizdi:

Yea there are a lot of fraudulent online investment programs especially HYIP or get rich quick schemes which is why I ran away from such programs but a few are still reliable.
I don't know of any reliable one. After losing so much money online, I treat all as same. Pls can you tell me of any reliable one you know.
Re: Blockchain Help by hicare(m): 2:45am On Dec 26, 2016
Those that reliable are few. I only invest on P2p donation. with that I will cash out my initial donation before it crash
nnachukz:
I don't know of any reliable one. After losing so much money online, I treat all as same. Pls can you tell me of any reliable one you know.
Re: Blockchain Help by Obinnau(m): 6:06am On Dec 26, 2016
nnachukz:
I treat all bitcoin transaction and investment as scams Now. lost some much

1 Like

Re: Blockchain Help by Ay04z(m): 6:20am On Dec 26, 2016
wiizdi:

bro help with a few DAT are still reliable ooo....God bless...08134866398
Re: Blockchain Help by walexdtruth: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2016
Contact the merchant, if it is a Nigerian call him and beg him well..
Re: Blockchain Help by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2016
Ay04z:
bro help with a few DAT are still reliable ooo....God bless...08134866398

Ok, info sent
Re: Blockchain Help by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2016
nnachukz:

Yeah, I know a company that provides real estate investment services and they have been in business for over 5years now.

Most programs promoted by some Nairaland members are high yield investment programs or get rich quick schemes which are not sustainable in the long run as such they crash.

But this investment program I'm talking about is not a high yield investment program or a get rich quick scheme. The percentage of interest paid daily by them is sustainable.

You can contact me via Whatsapp using the number on my signature so that I can send the info to you.

1 Like

Re: Blockchain Help by Konquest: 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
nnachukz:
Re: Blockchain Help by Konquest: 12:02am On Apr 29, 2021
Wealthhaven:

I am having issues with my blockchain account. Goes thus: Trying to keep it simple;

I sent payment to 1G2QAhELX7okbLuX8yHEBRugvuPwQb12Hd which was the bitcoin address generated for payment.....I give mine for refunds after due period.

At refund period, I am credited but no payment made to my wallet

I try to check and found out this:

I paid to address 1G2QAhELX7okbLuX8yHEBRugvuPwQb12Hd...but

Payment was recieved by 1FMiU78WXPP5Pi7ePwNHGG5Y6tPjc81bwV and forwarded to1G2QAhELX7okbLuX8yHEBRugvuPwQb12Hd

my payment went to ......1FMiU78WXPP5Pi7ePwNHGG5Y6tPjc81bwV

1FMiU78WXPP5Pi7ePwNHGG5Y6tPjc81bwV transfered to .....1G2QAhELX7okbLuX8yHEBRugvuPwQb12Hd and ultimately, my refunds was paid to 1FMiU78WXPP5Pi7ePwNHGG5Y6tPjc81bwV not me.

need someone to help explain what is happenin and how to stop it....

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Sends Strong Warning To Their Participants Who Wants To PH And GH.. / Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today / Yes-p Protest: BOI Formally Calls for Dialogue With Yes-p participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.