Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,991 members, 7,880,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) (40510 Views)

Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video) / Pictures Of Sambisa Forest As NA Brought Down Camp Zero / A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2016
Kudos
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Decimated.
Destroyed

Dispersed
Disintegrate
Degrigolade

I picked dispersed.
You simply picked the one you would have preferred to be the case. Saboteur, enemy of the state. Bitter loser.
Was it not the same NA that always flee at the mention of Boko Haram under Jona?
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2016
Greatzeus:
This should have nothing to do with tribe or party affiliations, book haram killed thousands irrespective of their tribal,religious or political affiliation, book haram is an enemy of Nigeria. This is good news to Nigerians.
Anybody who is not happy with this news has lost one of the most important part about being human,which is Compassion, such a person is better off dead.
See them below, their lives is filled with hate, they're never happy for once in their miserable live :

kodded:
APC zombies right now

grin grin grin

koladebrainiac:
Decimated.
Destroyed

Dispersed
Disintegrate
Degrigolade

I picked dispersed.

buharimustlive:
Ah Kant see anything...
BUHARI keeps deceiving Nigerians. This pictures were taking during GEJ admistration..it is official those who voted for BUHARI has lost hope in him.
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by mapet: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2016
uchennaq:

EmekaBlue: :
People hailing army but na Airforce do d job... So d remaining chibok girls have been bombed.Rip

Just sweet Ignorance, people actually meant anybody that participated in the onslaughts. The right word to use is Nigeria Military and civilian JTF. Of course we see and hail Nigerian Air force. These words of encouragement and love from us is the least the Nigerian Military can get. Even in time of difficulties and salary issues, at least let them know the masses love and support them. May Almighty God and Allah BLESS THEM ALL.

@uchennaq Why are you play "politically-correct " answers to @EmekaBlue's crude ignorance and senseless submission? Not Arm, but Airforce did the job...... is that not as senseless as it sounds or is it that some people are so glued to cartoons that they forget to be real?
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2016
Ekpekus:
Make I spread mat dey observe because I know says match go soon start. Wailers vs Zombies grin

This got Mr rotfl...

But you are right..

Match go soon start...zombies VS wailers..

For today..l will just be the unbiased referee

lol

1 Like

Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by mapet: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2016
WestAfricanGoon:
I'm trying to understand the type of weapons these boko haram people have that you need fighter jets to combat.. Do they have surface to air missiles or what?

Mostly weapons looted from late Qaddafi's Armory....found it's way into black markets, mopped up by ISIS and by extension accessed by BH
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by naijaforlife: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Horlufemi:

Deep

Very deep
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by Amenphx: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Respect to Conel Abu Ali of the blessed memory. RIP to the BH
obiremy:
Read more http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/photos-of-camp-zerothe-converge-point.html
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by 912(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2016
Bbklopsy:
so apc has turned sambisa to dessert?

Don't take this the wrong way but from the look of things you aren't quite bright. Given your circumstance, I would advice that you always try to read things over and over again. To ensure you have fully grasped what is being said before you comment. That way you can avoid sounding silly all the time.
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Operation like this makes me remember our departed brave and gallant officer, lt col. ABU ALLI.ur sacrifice is nt in vain. RIP our hero!!!
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by yarimo(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2016
SCRABBLEBOARD:

Yes indeed.
May Sopona visit the ineffectual buffoon.
ameen and may God bless you and I
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by gqboyy(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2016
We don hear am. Our concern is :: wiaris shekau? wiara d remaining chibok girls?
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by demoBaba: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2016
Have seeing one of them?
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by demoBaba: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2016
buharimustlive:
Ah Kant see anything...
BUHARI keeps deceiving Nigerians. This pictures were taking during GEJ admistration..it is official those who voted for BUHARI has lost hope in him.

Have seeing one of them?
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by Adamadam: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kagarko:
Very good.

Abu Ali Nigerians will never forget your efforts in this fight against Boko Haram.

We say Thank you

PMB
APC
Tinubu etal.

To the wailers We say thank you too. For your wailing makes the govt fit and firm on the fight against insecurities and corruption.
Thank you too for thanking everyone. God should make the defeat a permanent one, no more Boko Haram.
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by gloryman91: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nothing is impossible, Allah gives victory.
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by Kagarko(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Adamadam:
Thank you too for thanking everyone. God should make the defeat a permanent one, no more Boko Haram.

Thank You For Thinking Me.

To Your Prayers i say Amin.
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by jimmyvic(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
shakes head nd walks away....dnt gat strength 2 waste cool
Re: Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) by Bbklopsy: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
912:

Don't take this the wrong way but from the look of things you aren't quite bright. Given your circumstance, I would advice that you always try to read things over and over again. To ensure you have fully grasped what is being said before you comment. That way you can avoid sounding silly all the time.
yea,you sound quite bright with your pointless noise,your trash remains unreasonable. And its only an insane like you that supports lies from your failed government. mr bright being led by a stack illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Aisha Buhari? / Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage / Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.