Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:39 AM

No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike (696 Views)

"Order AGF To Bring Me Back To Nigeria", Diezani Tells Court / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / No Power Can Bring Me Down – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by ajbf: 12:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has stated that no power can bring him down because he is solidly and comfortably rooted in God.

Governor Wike spoke at the Rivers State Headquarters of Living Faith Church in Port Harcourt during a Special Christmas Church Service on Sunday .

He was accompanied to the Christmas Church Service by his wife, Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike and their children.

The governor said that Rivers State will continue to overcome trials and oppressive tendencies because of God’s grace.

According to him, while other states are battling with economic downturn, Rivers State is operating a Jesus economy, which entails Divine provsion and sustenance.

“If God be for us, nobody can be against us. We have had turbulent times, but we have always come out victorious.

“This state is a Christian State. Therefore, we shall continue to collaborate with the Church”, the governor said.

He informed that the State Government will support schools owned by Churches with grants. He added that the ongoing construction of the State Ecumenical Centre will be completed by May, 2017.

He noted that the Church stood by him right from the campaign period till date,a when he is transforming the state.

The governor called on the Church to continue praying for his administration for God’s protection and wisdom.

In his sermon, Resident Pastor of Living Faith Church, Rivers State Headquarters, Pastor Peter Ogbondemin said that Christmas is relevant because Jesus Christ came to restore Divine presence to man.

Highpoint of the Christmas Celebration was the Special Prayers for Governor Wike and Rivers State by the congregation.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/no-power-can-bring-rooted-god-governor-wike/
Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by nzeobi(m): 12:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Able governor let that not bother you. Just remember not to fail your people.

Those who felt they will become ministers permanently have been defeated and will remain defeated embarassed.
As a minister you conquered, now as a governor you have continued doing it. wink
Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by Progress2468(m): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Tell Dem
Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by FisifunKododada: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2016
shocked
Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by LoveMachine(m): 1:32am On Dec 26, 2016
Biko Your Excellency I will trade you a genuine prayed over wristband for your security detail since you are so "rooted" in God. grin

1 Like

Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by eezeribe(m): 5:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Wike... ONE MAN ARMY
Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by kingsamosy(m): 5:14am On Dec 26, 2016
Zombies will not like this.
Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2016
WIKE,

YOU THAT GO TO BED EVER NIGHT

YOU THAT SLEEPS WITH WOMEN

YOU THAT WAS BORN THROUGH THE WOMB

YOU THAT HAVE MOUTH DIARRHEA

& YOU DARE SAY NO POWER CAN BRING YOU DOWN

YOU HAD BETTER REPENT BEFORE IT'S LATE
Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by Toosure70: 5:41am On Dec 26, 2016
yes but he will surely judge you
Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by ddippset(m): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2016
yes we agree that no power can bring you down, but its not because of God. its because the constitution has given you immunity.
Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by ddippset(m): 6:35am On Dec 26, 2016
eezeribe:
Wike... ONE MAN ARMY
today you people will call him one man army tomorrow you people will say he has immunity. without that immunity would he still be one man army?
Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by Cekpo34(m): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2016
But the power (megawatts) generated by our amiable power minister can bring you down grin
Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by DamiBukola: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2016
ddippset:
today you people will call him one man army tomorrow you people will say he has immunity. without that immunity would he still be one man army?
Senseless statement, without security Buhari is nobody and can be killed by a fly.
Re: No Power Can Bring Me Down – Governor Wike by ddippset(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2016
DamiBukola:

Senseless statement, without security Buhari is nobody and can be killed by a fly.
agreed but he has security, and he controls the security of your lord and personal savior wike.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s 2017 New Year Message Calls For Nigeria’s Unity / Most-wanted Boko Haram Commander Caught In Politician's Home / ECOWAS Court Update: IPOB Press Release .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.