Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Believe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believe (300 Views)

Why Should I Believe In Christianity? / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / Do You Believe In Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believe by Marioplus(m): 12:37am On Dec 26, 2016
One Major challenge with Christianity of today is "BELIEVE"
BELIEVE IS BUILT ON KNOWLEDGE;
How much do you about your GOD?
WHO IS JESUS CHRIST TO YOU?
How much time do you spend on listening to RAW GOSPEL MESSAGES ON DAILY BASES?
How much time do you spend TO OPEN THE HOLY BIBLE AND INVITE THE HOLY SPIRIT TO TEACH YOU ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS PURPOSE FOR YOU ON THIS EARTH?
How much time do you spend on ONE-ON-ONE CHAT WITH GOD (ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT ABOUT ANYTHING YOU KNOW OR YOU WANT TO KNOW "Call to me, I will answer YOU. I will teach you SECRETS AND MIGHTY THINGS YOU do not know" Jer.33:3)?
ANYBODY CAN CALL HIM whether believer, unbeliever, pagan, atheist e.t.c. there is no CONDITIONAL CALL HERE hence He will ANSWER TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE IN HIM.
NO MATTER HOW SPIRITUAL YOU ARE OR PRESUME, YOU SHOULD NEVER STOP PRAYING and NO MATTER HOW HEAVY YOUR HEART IS FILLED WITH PAINS, WORRY, ANXIETY, SICKNESS, FEAR always CALL GOD thus "LORD, I NEED YOU AND I WANT MORE OF YOU IN MY LIFE NOW AND ALWAYS THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN."
"You open your hand and SATISFY the DESIRES of EVERY LIVING THING" (Ps.145:16)
Whatever you know about GOD YESTERDAY or WHATEVER PRAYER you said YESTERDAY IS NOT ENOUGH TO TAKE YOU THROUGH ANOTHER DAY
ANOTHER PERSON CAN PRAY FOR YOU
But nobody can transfer HIS/HER LEVEL OF FELLOWSHIP/INTIMACY WITH GOD TO YOU for example your father/MUM/siblings prays well or Husband/wife prays very effectively rather you must make up your OWN MIND TO GROW IN FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD ON YOUR OWN DECISION. Definitely there are times, these people will not be around to help you rather it is what you KNOW and BELIEVE ABOUT GOD that will determine whether you will pull through that particular challenge or will you SUBMIT TO DEFEAT.
CREATE A SENSE URGENCY EVERY PASSING SECOND OF YOUR LIFE ON THIS EARTH TO HAVE A COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE AND FULLNESS OF GOD thus "FATHER, [I ALWAYS PRAY CONTINUALLY AND CONSISTENTLY] that YOU; the GOD of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, the FATHER of GLORY, may grant ME (ONYEMAECHI CHIBUOGWU JUDE JUDE-MARY EMMANUEL) a SPIRIT of WISDOM and of REVELATION [that gives ME a DEEP and PERSONAL and INTIMATE INSIGHT] into the TRUE KNOWLEDGE of GOD [for we know the FATHER through the SON] (Eph.1:17) through THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
Then you will discover that LIFE IS WORTH LIVING AND EVERY PASSING SECOND IS EXPECTANT OF GOD'S GLORY, REVELATION AND MANIFESTATIONS!!!
"SEEK the LORD while HE may be found;
CALL on HIM [for SALVATION] while HE is NEAR" (Isaiah 55:6)
"But FIRST and MOST IMPORTANTLY SEEK (AIM AT, STRIVE AFTER) His KINGDOM and His RIGHTEOUSNESS [His WAY of DOING and BEING RIGHT—the ATTITUDE and CHARACTER of GOD], and all THESE THINGS will be GIVEN to YOU also" [Matt.6:33]
REMEMBER, THE MOST IMPORTANT BUSINESS WE HAVE ON THIS EARTH IS TO SAVE OUR SOULS FROM HELL-FIRE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Illiterate / Lack Of Question Times In Major Sermons, The Foundation For Fanaticism / Whatsoever Ye Do, Do All To The Glory Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.