Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,191 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

What Confessing The Word Of God Will Do For You (1) - Genesis 1:1-3, Jeremiah 1: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Confessing The Word Of God Will Do For You (1) - Genesis 1:1-3, Jeremiah 1: (266 Views)

Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Confessing The Word Of God Will Do For You (1) - Genesis 1:1-3, Jeremiah 1: by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 26, 2016
God designed a word based system for the universe. It is not only word based but also word activated. So, any one creature of God that has the ability to speak will always be above and ahead of the other creations of God. He is the Lord that operates by His word and His spirit, and that is why after God, man comes next because man is the only other being that God allowed to choose the word that they will speak; angels don’t choose their words, they are given words to speak. An angel can’t decide to speak of his own volition but you and I like God can speak of our own volition.

Now, the fact that God made it a word based and word activated system places a responsibility on each person to determine whose word you will base your life on and whose word you will speak. Whosoever’s words will activate spiritual forces. Originally, God put Adam on the earth and there was no problem. Adam had not fallen. The only power that was activated by the words Adam spoke was the power of God and the forces of God but as soon as Adam fell, he invited or authorized the devil to function on the earth. It wasn’t God that authorized the devil to function on the earth, it was man. So, don’t think that God gave the devil permission to operate on the earth; it was man using his own God given authority activated by his word that gave authorization to the devil to function on the earth. And it is man that will bind the devil and stop him from operating in his world.

You can’t bind the devil from operating on the earth generally, but you can bind the devil from affecting your own operation on the earth. You cannot stop the devil from operating on the earth generally, but you can stop the devil from affecting your own operation by the exercise of your own God-given Human authority through your words. It is not for fun that we saw that in the beginning, God spoke … and God spoke and God spoke … We must learn this principle and not only just learn it but also begin to build our lives on this truth.

PRAYER: Lord, I choose to live by your word and I receive a fresh baptism of the word into my heart with clarity in Jesus’ name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

”new General Overseer Obayemi Has Been Prepared By God” – Adeboye / Intercession Of The Saints / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.