Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,098 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why Is My Co-worker Ignoring Me When I Say Hi? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Is My Co-worker Ignoring Me When I Say Hi? (929 Views)

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity / A Co-worker Was Sacked Yesterday For Not Coming To Work On Public Holiday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Co-worker Ignoring Me When I Say Hi? by AjalaJ(m): 2:12am On Dec 26, 2016
8 months ago I pointed that this co worker had put on so much weight in front of other 2 workers.I don't know why I said that as I just say whats on my mind.I wasn't trying to be hurtful. I didn't think much of it until she told me that she was very hurt by it. I apologized and she seemed fine around me afterwards but she wasn't as friendly and warm before the incident

Now months later,i say hi to her whenever I see her but she now ignores me and avoids it because of the comments I had said before?

Answer:

Seriously? Why the hell would she ever speak to you again? You embarrassed her in front of her colleagues. You said a downright nasty, hurtful thing and you expect forgiveness? And don’t pull that “I just say what’s on my mind” rubbish. It’s a total cop out for someone too rude to care about another person’s feelings. Beauty is only skin deep? You said an ugly thing and that came from within.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Why-is-my-co-worker-ignoring-me-when-I-say-hi

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Why Is My Co-worker Ignoring Me When I Say Hi? by uboma(m): 3:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Rule number 1
Never tell a lady that she is fat or has added more weight...

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Co-worker Ignoring Me When I Say Hi? by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:05am On Dec 26, 2016
uboma:
Rule number 1

abi oh... You tell her she's juicy grin
Re: Why Is My Co-worker Ignoring Me When I Say Hi? by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 26, 2016
uboma:
Rule number 1

but a lady can complain about a mans pot belly or cock and its cool shey.... angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Co-worker Ignoring Me When I Say Hi? by jumpandpas(m): 4:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Maybe, she thinks that you're Hi on Sokoto weed.
Re: Why Is My Co-worker Ignoring Me When I Say Hi? by uboma(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
abi oh... You tell her she's juicy grin

lol

or simply say she is a triple B

Big Bold and Beautiful....

grin
Re: Why Is My Co-worker Ignoring Me When I Say Hi? by uboma(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:

but a lady can complain about a mans pot belly or cock and its cool shey.... angry

I never implied that is cool either....

grin

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Bank Account Without I.D / Message / Make 3,800 Naira Daily, Registration Is Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.