Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,821 members, 7,972,938 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:37 PM

Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! (1489 Views)

Las Las Most Naija Girls No Get Anything To Offer / Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2016
i jst dnt get it,i mean she jst let every tom, harry n dickson into her life. try to take a walk with her dwn d road u wil hear? 'my dear hw naa' i no dey see u again. u travel? no broda! she replies; 'i still get ur numb shaa, me n u get discussion, so later shaa?'d stranger 2me concludes. i m lyk not my biz or wont ask her abt it or wateva. he no tay anoda somewhat married lukin man wuld be lyk 'hey diana' she: hey uncle steve' dey would later trade nicknames or wateva to eachother n walk pass, dz goes on n on up2 5guyz. ok personal moment with her, her phone wuld get influx of calls as if she runs customer care.i noticed she's got more mfs dan ffs.from her dad's plumber to jst any mf dat jokes or knws her. i giv up! cnt stnd d competition. Ycant she jst giv everyman each his own boundary.i mean lyk mr A, here is ur line here pls dont overstep. mr B, hi?at least she shuld reply bye?u knw simple n brief. and when she talks with her mfs, she jst does it so cavortedly. i try advise,she no hear cum 2017 i QUIT?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2016
You got issues undecided so she shouldn't know more than 5 guys? Sort yourself out cause it's you with the problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Yes quite if you can't stand it
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by Florblu(f): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2016
As your Lordship pleases. Quit if you can!
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by kvngveektour(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2016
And that's how some good kidney just got wasted. Op last chance?? Will u like to sell ur kidney?
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by Monalisa185(f): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2016
I'm not houndastanding this post at all
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by sweettease(f): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Lawd! I read that cry cry cry
It is like one of those puzzles where you are given a task to decipher or understand the content.
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by sweettease(f): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:
I'm not houndastanding this post at all
It's like jagajaga cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by falconey(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2016
kvngveektour:
And that's how some good kidney just got wasted. Op last chance?? Will u like to sell ur kidney?

lwkm hahahahaha
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by owugozie(f): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2016
OP one of this will help.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2016
i reply one time and one time only@ to everyman that frolicks with u? pls d best u can do is set dem each their own boundaries. lyk cut it out for dem. u at arm's length, u-u at bay point, or me close 2ur face. pls wat is it dat u dnt undstnd abt my abv rantings, or must i act it in a movie for u all to see?
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2016
It's good to be jovial, chatty and friendly. I think she's just being one, Only when intimate actions are included will I question her moral standardsmiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by Nutase: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2016
Men are so insecure. Na your type go turn your wife to ninja concealing your insecurities with the guise of religion.
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2016
I understand your pain brodah, been there.
She's not "emotionally accomodating", she's just an attention whōre. People would think you're insecure, but they have no idea what it's like to date someone who seems to act like they know everybody. Inadvertently, you find yourself competing for the attention of your own gf, it's crazy.
I would advice you instill dread in her by getting her jealous once in a while; keep a few girls close to elbow, that way you can keep her on her toes, hence, her making out more time for you. I know her type - they tease a lot, form overfamiliarity, pointless calls et al - they just can't help it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by chimdi101: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2016
How I go take read this post now??
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by eezeribe(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Coin2naira:
i jst dnt get it,i mean she jst let every tom, harry n dickson into her life. try to take a walk with her dwn d road u wil hear? 'my dear hw naa' i no dey see u again. u travel? no broda! she replies; 'i still get ur numb shaa, me n u get discussion, so later shaa?'d stranger 2me concludes. i m lyk not my biz or wont ask her abt it or wateva. he no tay anoda somewhat married lukin man wuld be lyk 'hey diana' she: hey uncle steve' dey would later trade nicknames or wateva to eachother n walk pass, dz goes on n on up2 5guyz. ok personal moment with her, her phone wuld get influx of calls as if she runs customer care.i noticed she's got more mfs dan ffs.from her dad's plumber to jst any mf dat jokes or knws her. i giv up! cnt stnd d competition. Ycant she jst giv everyman each his own boundary.i mean lyk mr A, here is ur line here pls dont overstep. mr B, hi?at least she shuld reply bye?u knw simple n brief. and when she talks with her mfs, she jst does it so informally. i try advise she no hear cum 2017 i QUIT?

op be careful with ladies that have more male friends than females... There is a very thin line between such ladies and OLOSHO.S

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by Iceeydee: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
You got issues undecided so she shouldn't know more than 5 guys? Sort yourself out cause it's you with the problem.
He's not the one with the problem. A girl is supposed to respect herself and set boundaries with her so called guy friends.

Some girls know every guy on their street and it's not just about knowing them, they act so emotionally attached. It's a call for concern for any guy who has the intention of dating such a girl.

Fact is that most girls like that end up fücking so many guys and they are usually the topic of discussion when it's time for these guys to sham girls. But the foolish girls will tag it "insecurity" when their guy complains.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by firstking01(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Coin2naira:
i jst dnt get it,i mean she jst let every tom, harry n dickson into her life. try to take a walk with her dwn d road u wil hear? 'my dear hw naa' i no dey see u again. u travel? no broda! she replies; 'i still get ur numb shaa, me n u get discussion, so later shaa?'d stranger 2me concludes. i m lyk not my biz or wont ask her abt it or wateva. he no tay anoda somewhat married lukin man wuld be lyk 'hey diana' she: hey uncle steve' dey would later trade nicknames or wateva to eachother n walk pass, dz goes on n on up2 5guyz. ok personal moment with her, her phone wuld get influx of calls as if she runs customer care.i noticed she's got more mfs dan ffs.from her dad's plumber to jst any mf dat jokes or knws her. i giv up! cnt stnd d competition. Ycant she jst giv everyman each his own boundary.i mean lyk mr A, here is ur line here pls dont overstep. mr B, hi?at least she shuld reply bye?u knw simple n brief. and when she talks with her mfs, she jst does it so informally. i try advise she no hear cum 2017 i QUIT?
You are even more emotional than her from the way you are sounding...some girls are just like that esp if she is an extrovert....and for the records i know, such girls end up being a virgin if you take your time and investigate very well...she might be as neutral as water with those colleagues of hers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by UIA04(f): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2016
CorGier:
I understand your pain brodah, been there.
She's not "emotionally accomodating", she's just an attention whōre. People would think you're insecure, but they have no idea what it's like to date someone who seems to act like they know everybody. Inadvertently, you find yourself competing for the attention of your own gf, it's crazy.
I would advice you instill dread in her by getting her jealous once in a while; keep a few girls close to elbow, that way you can keep her on her toes, hence, her making out more time for you. I know her type - they tease a lot, form overfamiliarity, pointless calls et al - they just can't help it.

U are right but he can't change her

Only age and bad experiences can

By the timmE those guys want to or actually get into her pant and start calling her ashawo she will

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2016
UIA04:

U are right but he can't change her

Only age and bad experiences can

By the timmE those guys want to or actually get into her pant and start calling her ashawo she will
Well, maybe.
But surprisingly her type tend to be faithful in relationships. They would happily chat, laugh, talk to and even flirt with lots of guys, but they know their limits. It just sucks for the bfs, it's a daily struggle to keep calm and "just let her be".
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by BotafogoJunior(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Iceeydee:

He's not the one with the problem. A girl is supposed to respect herself and set boundaries with her so called guy friends.

Some girls know every guy on their street and it's not just about knowing them, they act so emotionally attached. It's a call for concern for any guy who has the intention of dating such a girl.

Fact is that most girls like that end up fücking so many guys and they are usually the topic of discussion when it's time for these guys to sham girls. But the foolish girls will tag it "insecurity" when their guy complains.
Perfect!!! Blessings brother,you know as e dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by 0neal(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
CorGier UIA04 and Iceeydee Are on point
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by BotafogoJunior(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lalasticlala,pls move this to front page pls!!!
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 28, 2016
@Botafojunior, abeg make dem no fwd ma matta to frontpage ooh! i alrdy found a solution shaa. 'sunshade glass on' 'onto d nxt one' dz very new one look rili promising <jst luv being single, one gurl at a time> no time to waste time joor!
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by BotafogoJunior(m): 6:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Coin2naira:
@Botafojunior, abeg make dem no fwd ma matta to frontpage ooh! i alrdy found a solution shaa. 'sunshade glass on' 'onto d nxt one' dz very new one look rili promising <jst luv being single, one gurl at a time> no time to waste time joor!
ok oh! No problem,the girls too like one guy at a time too,everthing goes in circle both boys and girls actually do the same thing.
Re: Why Are Most Naija Girls So 'Emotionally' Flirtatious? Or Am I Being Crazy! by misterjosh(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2016
I somehow have an understanding of the situation at hand

(1) (Reply)

Asses.. He He / Please Advice A Brother: Fiancee Took Poison / Just Look At The Photos This Facebook User Shared On His Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.