Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

MMM Participant Cries Out After Being Duped By A Fellow Member She Was Matched - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MMM Participant Cries Out After Being Duped By A Fellow Member She Was Matched (607 Views)

Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Participant Cries Out After Being Duped By A Fellow Member She Was Matched by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2016
MMM Participant Cries Out After Being Duped by a Fellow Member She Was Matched
With (Photo)

A young lady identified as Berriee Ij, has made
a shocking revelation on social media.
According to her, she was actively involved in
the popular ponzi scheme, MMM but ended up
being duped a fellow member.

Berriee took to her Facebook page to talk
about how she ended up losing money to the
other man with whom she was paired.
The man who reportedly duped IJ of her money
Below is what she wrote:

"I was matched with this guy whose image is
attached on MMM. His name is Ezenagu
Chukwudi, a student of caleb university.

"His phone number is 08154264***. I was
supposed to pay him the sum of 308,000 but I
mistakenly transferred 380,000 to his account.
He confirmed receiving the funds into his
account and promised to send me the excess.
"That was all the money I had in my account
and I was really hopeful.

"Only for this guy to block my numbers from
reaching him. Even his mother's number that he
used to call me when he hasnt confirmed my
payment, i have also been barred from calling
that number.
"Please help me spread this. Thank you"

Source::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/mmm-participant-cries-out-after-being.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: MMM Participant Cries Out After Being Duped By A Fellow Member She Was Matched by mostyg(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2016
This isn't news anymore. The guy has already responded to the allegation.

(1) (Reply)

For Jyoti & Her Sister, Payback Is A Dish Served By Nigeria's 3rd Richest Man / The Wedding Party - 10 Reason Why You Should Watch The Movie / 19 Year Old Kylie Jenner Richest In The Kardashian Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.