Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,309 members, 7,900,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Mental Health And Stigmatization In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mental Health And Stigmatization In Nigeria (338 Views)

Stigmatization: Horrible ‘nigerian Disease’ Spreads In UK :( / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Issue Of Stigmatization To Those With H.I.V Virus Is Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health And Stigmatization In Nigeria by tomideayo: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Its sad to thiink about it, but Mental diseases are not considered real diseases in Nigeria. Parents suffering from depression, like wise children and nobody is talking about it. They say you're lazy but you just cant bring yourself to do anything... they say you're moody, but you yourself dont know why. Learn more about depression and anxiety at http://depressionandanxieties.com We'll see that life can be better when we choose to see and accept things differently. Have a good one!

(1) (Reply)

Need Software For Provario Hf 40 Propaxx Viewer Software And Philips Viewer / Buy Potassium Gluconate From Micostarmall / Unexplained Infertility? Re-wire Your Body System To Get Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.