Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Creation Part 1_ Way To Havens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creation Part 1_ Way To Havens (308 Views)

A Renewed Creation ( The New Heaven And The New Earth ) / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Creation Part 2_ Way To Havens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creation Part 1_ Way To Havens by mohamedali(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Peace
How is the first creation and What are their personalities and qualities, and they are automatically know their roles.
God tells us in the the Quran
{(71) Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man from claysad72) "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."(73) So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them togethersad74) Not so Iblis: he was haughty, and became one of those who reject Faith.(75) (Allah) said: "O Iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?"(76) (Iblis) said: "I am better than he: thou createdst me from fire, and him thou createdst from clay."(77) (Allah) said: "Then get thee out from here: for thou art rejected, accursed.(78) "And My curse shall be on thee till the Day of Judgment."(79) (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."(80) (Allah) said: "Respite then is granted thee-
Re: Creation Part 1_ Way To Havens by mohamedali(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Peace
How is the first creation and What are their personalities and qualities, and they are automatically know their roles.
God tells us in the the Quran
{(71) Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man from claysad72) "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."(73) So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them togethersad74) Not so Iblis: he was haughty, and became one of those who reject Faith.(75) (Allah) said: "O Iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?"(76) (Iblis) said: "I am better than he: thou createdst me from fire, and him thou createdst from clay."(77) (Allah) said: "Then get thee out from here: for thou art rejected, accursed.(78) "And My curse shall be on thee till the Day of Judgment."(79) (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."(80) (Allah) said: "Respite then is granted thee-[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Dailybibleanchor / Welcome To 2017 / Men Of The End Time In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.