Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun (1830 Views)

"Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello / Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election / Olutoyin Olakunrin's 80th Birthday Party. Ibikunle Amosun Attends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by sarrki(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
HOME > POLITICS > TINUBU :  APC LEADER CAN’T FINISH ME – AMOSUN

TinubuAPC leader can’t finish me – Amosun'Jola Sotubo | 11:43 | 26.12.2016Amosun also said that Tinubu never gave him any money but only stood by him when he needed support.

24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

Bola Ahmed Tinubu  (Punch)

Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun has said that he is always amused when people tell him that All Progressives Congress’ (APC) National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will “finish” him.

Amosun also said that Tinubu never gave him any money but only stood by him when he needed support.

The governor made the comments on Friday, December 23, 2016, during a meeting of the Ogun APC in Abeokuta, the state capital.

“If you want something, there are several ways of getting it, imagine people said that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will finish him (me) in Lagos and I said, don’t worry they don’t know what they are saying,” Amosun said according to Daily Trust.

“I am from Ogun State, what will happen in another place I don’t know and I don’t talk about what I do not know. Asiwaju that you see, not money, he didn’t give me any money, no, and I say it often that when I needed him, he stood by me.

“I talk to him, despite all of those things people will want to say, I think they are afraid to write something about what we are doing and what we are not doing. The work we have done will pay significantly; it will be no campaign, our work, all of our leaders, those outside too, all of them will be there for us and we will win,” he added.

Amosun was referring to rumours that he and other members of the party had betrayed Tinubu.

The supposed betrayal was said to have pushed the APC leader to begin to make moves to leave the party for a mega-party which he would create.

http://pulse.ng/politics/tinubu-apc-leader-can-t-finish-me-amosun-id5951781.html
Re: Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by sarrki(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
In other news you said

You can't be an in grate to tinubu

You are your exellency
Re: Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by sremmlyf(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
afonja nd backstabbing be like *someone help with zuma memme*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by AllTheWayUp: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin grin

Amosun will be used and dumped like toilet paper by the dullard called Buhari and his Northern cabal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:
In other news you said

You can't be an in grate to tinubu

You are your exellency
He isn't an ingrate, by openly admitting Tinubu gave him support but not financially means he's grateful for that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by sarrki(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
sremmlyf:

Always pray before you type

It will help you greatly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by morbeta(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wit
Re: Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by sarrki(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Benita27:
He isn't an ingrate, by opening admitting Tinubu gave him support but not financially means he's grateful for that.

Support can be morally, financially, mentally and physically.

So whatever mean help is help

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by januzaj(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
sremmlyf:
Are like Benjamin Adekunle and Buchery of biafran soldiers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by Mujaheeeden: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Support can be morally, financially, mentally and physically.

So whatever mean help is help
he said in that article that Tinubu did not give him any financial support?

Put your thinking cap on because you are loosing it daily
Re: Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by sarrki(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
he said in that article that Tinubu did not give him any financial support?

Put your thinking cap on because you are loosing it daily

Merry Christmas brother

Help nah help
Re: Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by sremmlyf(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Always pray before you type
It will help you greatly
yoruba muslim afonja...#SMH
Re: Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun by sremmlyf(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
januzaj:
Are like Benjamin Adekunle and Buchery of biafran soldiers
hausa Fulani AFONJA!!

(1) (Reply)

Forceful Conversion To Islam: Police Goes After Saraki's Aide, Olatunji / Ekiti 2018: Adewale Guber Declaration Alters Fayose's Succession Plan / Supreme Court: Ikpeazu Moves Abia Elders, Senators To Visit Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.