Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) (80215 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by hammerT: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
einsteine:

Who dey follow you argue? Only you dey debate yourself.

check ur blood pressure cos lwkmd

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by dingbang(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Where is that stupid twitter user who got a lot of retweets to have a date with DJ cuppy

Abi she dump am ni

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by AfroSamurai: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
So peeps now unveil their boyfriends like they're something newly acquired. Na wa oh. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmm... This babe n unveiling ehhnn... Maybe she wuld publicly unveil his dic.k next.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Category1: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
S...
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by buharimustlive: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Anichebe bu nwa afor....

A true born igbo guy......
My problem is that HAFONJA girls are always dirty wearing dirty pants upanda..
Make she no carry infection give Anichebe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:
ARE YORUBA MEN THAT PRIDE DEMSELVES IN HAVING IGBO WIFE'S COMPLAINING?

IS DAT A COMPLAIN AFTER MARRYING CHIWETALU EJOOFOR SISTER? AN IGBO MEDICAL DOCTOR AND HOLLYWOOD ACTOR SISTER?

IS DAT A COMPLAIN AGAINST INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE AFTER CHAMPIONING IT FOR SO LONG? AFTER MARRYING CHINUA ACHEBE DAUGHTER? DELTA STATE GOV IFEANYI OKOWA DAUGHTER?

IT IS OK TO MARRY IGBO WOMEN BUT IGBO MAN CANNOT MARRY YORUBA WOMEN? shocked
Nobody's complaining, what I think is, Victor is suppose to be doing the unveiling and not the other way round. My take tho
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
This girl go be big freak,I can sense em a mile away.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by princemi(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:

IS DAT A COMPLAIN AFTER MARRYING CHIWETALU EJOOFOR SISTER? AN IGBO MEDICAL DOCTOR AND HOLLYWOOD ACTOR SISTER?

IS DAT A COMPLAIN AGAINST INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE AFTER CHAMPIONING IT FOR SO LONG? AFTER MARRYING CHINUA ACHEBE DAUGHTER? DELTA STATE GOV IFEANYI OKOWA DAUGHTER?

Bros what are you saying??

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by hammerT: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
princemi:

Bros what are you saying??

e pain am! grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Tygaah
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by hammerT: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
adedayoa2:
And who's complaining, He is to do the unveiling and not the other way round.

Igbo guys are always cool, women with dem always love them like crazy. She is in love.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by moghulis: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:

What are talking bruv?
Are you angry she's dating an Igbo guy?
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by okowande(f): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
I bet to marry dey hungry tis babe! Guys dey fear to approach her bc of d papa money. na so 4 of her type frm d same sibling dey reman single til tomrw fr my place. Even whn their papa go organise party mk guys come mayb from there dem go toast d girls, fr whr? those guys go just drink sap fast. Dem say dem no want their papa money to control them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by wickyyolo: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
No wonder we beated his club today and the refree did not give us tree penarity, but we still warned the march

bruhhh undecided
Englishh

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
No wonder we beated his club today and the refree did not give us tree penarity, but we still warned the march

abi now the club was beated despite the fact that we dint collect tree penarity.. thank God we warned the match.... grin
IYANGBALI:

abi now the club was beated despite the fact that we dint collect tree penarity.. thank God we warned the match....
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:

English see what you did to my guy

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by femi4: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
worworgirl:
God, when will I have my own footballer boyfriend na embarassed
Enter Kano pillars
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Acekidc4(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
worworgirl:

See ur Name, Worworgirl, who wan friend or marry worwor pikin

Think am Na?
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
okowande:
I bet to marry dey hungry tis babe! Guys dey fear to approach her bc of d papa money. na so 4 of her type frm d same sibling dey reman single til tomrw fr my place. Even whn their papa go organise party mk guys come mayb from there dem go toast d girls, fr whr? those guys go just drink sap fast. Dem say dem no want their papa money to control them.
this man keep quite and smoke weed!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by elvin8956(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
I just love this lady
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by cstr19: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Am I the only one that feels this billionaire brood would be very kinky in bed. Like hanging on a wall kind -of kinky.
Nwafor, hit that pusssy well.
And sign a god-damn prenup. Given the current recession, I don't trust her father to remain rich forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Acekidc4:

See ur Name, Worworgirl, who wan friend or marry worwor pikin

Think am Na?
Na crime to worwor again? Abeg park well

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by SIRTee15: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
adedayoa2:
Nobody's complaining, what I think is, Victor is suppose to be doing the unveiling and not the other way round. My take tho

That's my fear about the whole thing......
It's like he girl is more into this relationship than Victor anichebe........
She should take it easy and allow him to take control.......
That's the way it's done.......

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by princelaw5668(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
how those it credited my bank account,it your life who care
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Cubeet: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Igbo Men sees Yoruba ladies as dirty, lazy and irresponsible. You hardly see an Igbo man marry a Yoruba woman.

But you see more Yoruba men running to get an igbo wife.

Well, Anichebe tho Igbo but wasn't brought up in Naija

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by jamalnation(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
unveils
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by spartoo: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:

I'll prove you wrong
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by passyhansome(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Afonjas stealing our Men, Thank God they know we are the best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by cstr19: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
adedayoa2:
Tells you who loves more in the relationship.
Landing a rich british based footballer is not easy. White british girls will kill for that.
So can't blame her. She is marking her territory. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by papoose321: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cupping shey hi av tell u is real age.. luk d lips well is luk lik socaway hose
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by glossy6(f): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
worworgirl:

when you become fine girl instead of worwor girl tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.