Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Steps Needed To Be Taken By Governments To Stop Recession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steps Needed To Be Taken By Governments To Stop Recession (404 Views)

Trucks Of Fertilizer Disappeared Miraculously Under Previous Governments- Buhari / IPOB, Kanu Should Not Be Taken For Granted, It's Time To Act / Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps Needed To Be Taken By Governments To Stop Recession by castiello(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Steps Needed to be Taken by Governments to Stop Recession

Government of a country is the key player to stop recession and to divert the economy to the path of growth. The prime actions of a government on fighting against recession should be focused on increasing money circulation, containing inflation, boosting per capita disposable income, reducing per capita debt level, balancing interest rates, ensuring an atmosphere conducive to business activities and any other supporting measures for these causes.

1.Contain Inflation
2.Encourage Imports of High-Priced Commodities
3.Discourage Borrowings if Inflation is Ruling High
4.Encourage Savings
5.Cut Taxes
6.Reduce Government Expenditure and Focus on Infrastructure Development
7.Encourage Exports
8.Reduce Interest Rates
9.Encourage Foreign Direct Investments
10,Ensure Peaceful Atmosphere Conducive to Businesses
11.No Bailout Plans for Any Companies Except Banks and Insurance Companies

finally am open to further advise plan on how safe to implement all this polices if the Federal government will not feel too big to contact a nobody like me lol

i have a detailed article Mr president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps Needed To Be Taken By Governments To Stop Recession by IPOB123london: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
the only solution is to apply the great Igbo spirit like a gold

anything aside you are just reasoning a typical black man; salvage at that

however i have to tell you that it too late now

dnt ask me why
Re: Steps Needed To Be Taken By Governments To Stop Recession by castiello(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
IPOB123london:

the only solution is to apply the great Igbo spirit like a gold

anything aside you are just reasoning a typical black man; salvage at that

however i have to tell you that it too late now

dnt ask me why

i think we can still salvage what is left of Nigeria only if we the youth stand up and not by hate speech or violence
Re: Steps Needed To Be Taken By Governments To Stop Recession by IPOB123london: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
dnt know what u mean by stand up

what do you think IPOB is doing; sitting down

and dnt tell me u wasted your money to look for american visa

by the way there is nothing to salvage in that kwotry bro
Re: Steps Needed To Be Taken By Governments To Stop Recession by Nutase: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy: Commission Of Inquiry Orders Release Of Architect / Rivers State Communities To Get Uninterrupted Electricity Supply / Nasir El-Rufai Proves He Can't Be Trusted On Southern Kaduna Killings (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.