Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Power Of Wisdom - How To Interpret Zuckerberg's Atheism Comment.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Wisdom - How To Interpret Zuckerberg's Atheism Comment.. (455 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Wisdom - How To Interpret Zuckerberg's Atheism Comment.. by drsugar: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
The Power of Wisdom - How to interpret Zuckerberg's Atheism comment..

I've been following the Zuckerberg atheism 'disclaimer' Facebook post and the comments Nairalanders have been making.
Since I am a seasoned nairalander myself, I feel I should just share this secret about life, humanity and God with those who care and can spare their time to read through briefly.

Your understanding of the Universe, the concept of God and the meaning of life should be kept personal most of the time. It's usually a waste of time to discuss it with others, except in few instances. You might be surprised to know that your pastor, imam or religious leader of any sort has another concept of the universe, life and God which is different from what he/she preaches to the general congregation. So what, surprised? Then it means you don't understand life. Always keep it personal. I'm sure that's the wisdom Zuckerberg is using and why he responded that way. You won't be surprised to know that the sultan of sokoto might not believe in a paradise after death made of gold streets with virgins to sleep with like most Muslims believe. You won't be surprised to know that the Pope in Vatican might not even believe that there is an heaven that is geographically above and a hell is below like most Christians believe. Even in the minds of so called great imams and pastors like the revered Pastor E.A Adeboye, they have personal understandings and convictions about the universe, life and God that are literally not in keeping with what they preach publicly.
This is the same wisdom that Zuckerberg has tapped into.
You can also tap into in so that you can benefit from the power of organised religion like all these great men are benefitting from.
KEEP IT PERSONAL FOR YOUR PERSONAL ENLIGHTENMENT.
AND STILL ASSOCIATE WITH ORGANISED RELIGION IF YOU HAVE TO. IT ALSO HAS ITS NUMEROUS BENEFITS. #ZUCKERBERG WISDOM.

Cc Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: The Power Of Wisdom - How To Interpret Zuckerberg's Atheism Comment.. by ken19: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
w

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Pray Without Covering Her Hair? / The Catholic; A Spiritual Hospital / How Far With Your January Fasting And Prayer? The Real Essence Of Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.