Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,080 members, 7,939,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) (46593 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia Carrying Toyin Abraham's Son, IRE / 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana / 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by zudozz: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2016
how many countless lips?
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by chara019: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2016
This kinda pics got me thinking who snap them?
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2016
INTROVERT:
That's not passionate grin
Hey
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2016
rokiatu:
What is so passionate about that kiss?

Must they bite
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by firstclassmumu: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Those who give a Bleep went that way
Abeg help me with the pix
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2016
Another baby on the way
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by EarlOfWarwick(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2016
It's Annie that posts most of these.

She's just letting the other women know she's the main chick. Deeply in her, she's insecure.

Make una no too take me serious o!
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2016
Tuface lip looks like swallowen toto grin >: grin grin grin
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by MNDY(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2016
Sammypope4all:
Perfect Christmas gift. Boo is around, the kids are well and playing around, and she's loved; that is my definition of happy home.

Not the type that gets toys to f**k Herself with and she's even proud enough to flunt it on my dear nairaland. Mtcheeeeee. That may be her own source of joy too. One mans Hennessy is another person ogogoro

Bro, so that deed by Yemi Alade shocked you like me too? I don't know whether she purchased them herself or someone gave them to her as gifts. Either ways, showing them off on social media was very very wrong, what should young teenage girls whom she is a role model to make of it? That self-servicing is ideal? Even if it is, things like this are strictly private affairs!

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2016
pretydiva:
The kiss isn't passionate nau undecided.. these bloggers sef. Ayam tired
CaroLyner:
Seems passionate has a new meaning
INTROVERT:

rokiatu:

INTROVERT:

See as ladies dey analyse..Chai!

Women and romance be like...*someone should help me with that Zuma pics biko*

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by Ishilove: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Toks2008:

See as ladies dey analyse..Chai!

Women and romance be like...*someone should help me with that Zuma pics biko*

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by Seriousboy: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2016
Bisjosh:
Its been a while i kissed embarassed lipsrsealed
Eyaa If u r in ph, let PM about this asap.
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by Seriousboy: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2016
Kiss of the month.
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by Shakur86(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2016
kiss of life
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2016
INTROVERT:
Nne biko show us the passionate one...
Ayam waiting
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by Alphasoar(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2016
INTROVERT:
Really? Please expantiate more!
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2016
French kissing is coming to Africa,To save the embarassment,keep your mouth clean and fresh,nobody wants to kiss a male or female with bad breath capable of killing mosquitoes if he or she talks.
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by TOPENSY: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2016
rokiatu:

are u jealous?
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
the caption though...........
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by GoldenWinnie(f): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
my favorite celebrity couple..I love em. kiss
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by afuwapetolulope: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
hmmn no kissing baby
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by Origin(f): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
What this means is you planned, you bought color coordinated clothes, researched a theme,(lets do it like Hawaii or the Greek Gods), then you got a person to take the picture, then the two of you acted kissing. Snap. Show over . I got the pic. Oya lets post to Instagram facebook and twitter.

Life is a journey, But what a wahala journey.
Re: 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) by omotoyosiT(f): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is lovely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video) / I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight / "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.