Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,756 members, 7,965,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! (17643 Views)

Do intertribal Marriages work? / Intertribal Marriage / Do You Think Intertribal Marriage Should Be Encouraged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by hammerT: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
laudate:

Me? shocked Exchange words with a woman? Tufiakwa! angry Since you are now her mouthpiece, I am sure she will reward you accordingly! cheesy

jealousy, jealousy...

i dont care, i dont care... tongue
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by laudate: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
hammerT:
jealousy, jealousy...

i dont care, i dont care... tongue

Mba nu! How can I be jealous? Of what exactly, biko nu? The fact that you have become the resident crush & mouthpiece of Ngozi123? cheesy
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ngozi123(f): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
*yawn*
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
hammerT:

Bia NIGHTMAREOO7, this girl is claiming victory O... na true?
Let her quote me and tell me that.. Then I will sting her....I dnt jump into side talks.

By d way Why ar u tagging me now?..
Are u not the one dat surppoted her?..
u gave her leverage point on somethin to talk about undecided
U opened ur mouth to say that u dnt trust igbo women so dat she can call u a nice person... undecided

Why not toast her to see if u can marry her since u don't trust igbo women.
Pls don't tag me again.

SHE CAN QUOTE ME AGAIN AND SAY DAT RUBBISH IF SHE WANA START...I dnt jump into side talks
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
waternogetemeny:
This is the picture of the previous Deji of Akure, now dead wife, may her soul rest in peace. (Deji of Akure, Oba Oluwadare Adesina)

Jeeeez way happened to her?.
Was she killed?
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Let her quote me and tell me that.. Then I will sting her....I dnt jump into side talks.

By d way Why ar u tagging me now?..
Are u not the one dat surppoted her?..
u gave her leverage point on somethin to talk about undecided
U opened ur mouth to say that u dnt trust igbo women so dat she can call u a nice person... undecided

Why not toast her to see if u can marry her since u don't trust igbo women.
Pls don't tag me again.

SHE CAN QUOTE ME AGAIN AND SAY DAT RUBBISH IF SHE WANA START...I dnt jump into side talks

So because he said the truth now you are "paraing" I'm very sure you will say that he is not a true flatee grin grin and yes I said you have nothing to say again and I left you, you want to bite yourself? It is almost a new year so respect yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

So because he said the truth now you are "paraing" I'm very sure you will say that he is not a true flatee grin grin and yes I said you have nothing to say again and I left you, you want to bite yourself? It is almost a new year so respect yourself.

Hahahaha...miss Afonja so u wana start agian?..
Hahaha u want me to bash u abi..
No start with me gain o.. I can sting u know? grin
E be like say u don go swallow amala get small strenght abi grin.. Oya na
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahaha...miss Afonja so u wana start agian?..
Hahaha u want me to bash u abi..
No start with me gain o.. I can sting u know? grin
E be like say u don go swallow amala get small strenght abi grin.. Oya na

If you bash me, I'd bash you that is not strange to you. You wanna sting me? I'd press you dead with my fingers.
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

If you bash me, I'd bash you that is not strange to you. You wanna sting me? I'd press you dead with my fingers.

Hahahahahha u sabi make mouth shaa..
I really don't wanna go very hard on u to hurt ur feelings badly I swaer....else i can be very nasty.

But i just look at ur pix and reseve some of my comments.. And for d fact that u are still a little gal... Nommatter what I still gat my feelings.
So bounce little gal
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I really don't wanna go very hard on u to hurt ur feelings badly I swaer....else i can be very nasty.

But i just look at ur pix and reseve some of my comments.. And for d fact that u are still a little gal... Nommatter what I still gat my feelings.
So bounce little gal

Na now you sabi? Mr epistle, just swerve old man.
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

Na now you sabi? Mr epistle, just swerve old man.

So u does it mean u wana press my button now undecided.. I will not warn u again..
Bounce now!
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

So u does it mean u wana press my button now undecided.. I will not warn u again..
Bounce now!

Bouncer... Swerve!

1 Like

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

Bouncer... Swerve!

Hahahahh I'm sure U know better.!
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahahh I'm sure U know better.!

No, I don't.
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

No, I don't.

U do..
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U do..

This is part of the reasons why I said I left you the other time, you have nothing else to say. Go in peace.
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

This is part of the reasons why I said I left you the other time, you have nothing else to say. Go in peace.

Ok I can see u want it... Miss afonja
Oya e don't set! grin
Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nightmare007 and ayoolajumoke you guys should get a room abeg

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by kaziblake(f): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

So bounce little gal
The girl finished you...so just bury your head in shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
kaziblake:
The girl finished you...so just bury your head in shame

Finished me? grin
E be like say amala dey blind eyes.

Abeg carry ur smelly afonja nyash go.
Its a new year i dnt wana start this today kiss

1 Like

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by laudate: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
1Alex4u:
Lol.
NL is a place to get advices...,.,u only need to apply filters to take the good ones...

My advice for you is very simple - find out what causes her tantrums and take steps to discuss it and avoid those things, if possible. Let her see a counsellor, an older relative or a family member she respects (from her side) who can offer her sound advice on how to curtail her excesses and poor behaviour. undecided

Finally, pray. Sometimes God's divine intervention can bring about a change of events that will cause her to re-examine her own actions in a new light, and hopefully cause a change. sad

Re: Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! by kjhova(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dear @1Alex4u,

Sadly your post was always gonna degenerate into ethnic brickbats involving kids, ignorants and/or concerned citizens who suddenly become online vigilantes to defend their ethnic groups.

The situation between you and your wife is delicate and painful. You alone can have a full understanding of your situation. Being that you reside in America, why not try seeing a counsellor if it is affordable?

You and your wife may be good folks who are only reacting to each other. These is normal in marriage particularly between spouses from contrasting backgrounds. Highlighting your ethnic differences and referencing it however, can only further worsen the situation. Obviously, the fertility issues is contributory to the tension in the house and it will be well for both of you to give critical attention to child bearing and fertility treatment.

I am not sure that either you and your wife are bigots or jingoists. You were both well aware of the ethnic difference before you pledged marriage to each other. What needs to happen is for both of you to have a honest conversation devoid of strife and hopefully both sides will come to better understanding of each other's grouse.

Let me make a point clear though; your wife is Yoruba and you must never try to turn her into Igbo. That will be DOA. Appreciate her Yoruba qualities and she needs to appreciate your Igbo heritage too. Use each other as a point to peep into the other ethnicity and have an open mind to life. Disabuse your minds off the prejudice that parents and society had stuffed you with from childhood and learn to embrace new ways and new peoples.

Let me use my life as a similitude here. I am from a small ethnic group so we tend to marry other ethnicities by default. My 1st marriage was to a northerner and it opened my eyes to many good qualities about the north that I never knew before; the cuisines, traditions, religions, art, norms and values etc. We divorced after 6yrs mostly due to social complications due fertility related issues and others. My current marriage is to an Igbo and we have a cute little baby girl. Everyday I learn new things. I may not find all of it palatable but I understand that this is only from my own reference point and not an absolute conclusion.

If you don't call people IPOB, if you don't see others as flat whatever or afonja or dullard whatever or gworo chewer or ugwu eater...no problem then, you guys can surely resolve your differences. However, if either of you are so ethno-insane, then don't sweat it any further. Just cut the chord and move on, period.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Smart Tvs Available For Sale / How Do I Stop My Baby From Thumb Sucking? / Why Are Imo State Ladies This Expensive To Marry?(see Pics Of Marriage List)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.