Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) (34693 Views)

DJ Cuppy Arrives For Hiptv Interview In Keke Napep (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Are Currently Trending On Twitter. See Hilarious Tweets / (PHOTOS) Hiptv Presenter Nancy Isime Shares Hot Photos To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by akoredebadru(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
mriyesecnerwal:

Who told you hiptv is vexing. I bet you don't have money for ticket and you don't have subscription activated on your dtsv (that's if you have). You open your gutter and spit trash. Foundation is solid ko, foundation is liquid ni. Dindinrin agba. 2017 is coming you better use your sense
Hmm I dnt knw why ur brain work like fairly used generator, who mention you, you jst talk anyhow, I dnt knw what immature one like you are doing here..

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by iamharkinwaley: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Temysteve:
may be u can make me a sense.
lol so you fit admit say you know get brain.
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by kratosonofzeus: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
GoggleB:
Why are people insulting HIPTV for not showing OLIC...did the production people ask for partnership..wait is Hiptv the only music channel?

And do u expect HipTV to just air OLIC without a deal being struck between both parties for partnership so people go just they tweet like mumu.
who is dis one na.......why can't hiptv go there and request for permission to air it live,abi they went there and asked for permission,and olic3 said no??....is it not there job to entertain we viewers......abi na today hiptv they stream live concert?......all iknow is that hiptv Didint make any move
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by airmark(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
ekanDamie:

so amongst all places I can visit dis holiday it must be a club? is d supposed holiday even about clubs? to say u referred to my post as senseless. visiting clubs in a holy holiday is a very sense full act brov

I criticised your wack belief that club is for razz people. How would you explain this ''and no, I don't attend clubs. am not a razz person''. Your statement was absolute. It had nothing to do with time of going there. Unless you accept you failed in typing correctly what you conceived, which will be hard to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by adodofemi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
0b10010011:
Olamide started a war he cant finish......

No one in his right senses would have expected HipTV to broadcast it...Its just tit for tat

HipTV will be in top flight than his career, Thats a constant and not a probability. He indirectly fighting a war with the media.
Olamide is nothing but a child! His behaviour at last year Headies was a trash and he's got the pay back.
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by FisifunKododada: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy Olamide Baddoo the baddest ever liveth. I dey gbadun this guy - He is realest Nigerian rapper. cheesy
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Temysteve(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
iamharkinwaley:

lol so you fit admit say you know get brain.
hoops!!! Little wonder, thaught u'll be able to expanciate more but i see that 'm to compose to deliberate with ur calibre...
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nedu1982:

I swear down.
Down where?
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by GoggleB(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
who is dis one na.......why can't hiptv go there and request for permission to air it live,abi they went there and asked for permission,and olic3 said no??....is it not there job to entertain we viewers......abi na today hiptv they stream live concert?......all iknow is that hiptv Didint make any move
So ur doctor goes to u and ask if u are sick right is it not is job to treat the sick ones?
Abeg swerve.
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
GoggleB:
Olamide that is always claiming Ambode na hin papa why LTV no go air the OLIC.
People just coming for HipTV unnecessarily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke Undergoes Major Surgery In Atlanta (Photos) / Moesha Boduong Stuns In Native Dress / Nigerian Celebrity Kids Wearing Native Attires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.