Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,992 members, 7,970,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase (15625 Views)

Oshiomhole: Why Buhari Is Still Better Than His Predecessors / Buhari: My predecessors completed few projects / My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles & I Never Ridiculed Them – Arase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by blazetitov: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2016
ELPablochapo:

Epain am grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Yeye guy.
Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by Akinaukwa: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2016
I was blind to have defended Arase initially that he couldnt have gone with 44 vehicles. But this statement has boxed me to a corner. What was he trying to do with 44 vehicles, wants to open a transport coy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by chacoonder(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2016
How did this man (Arase) manage to become the IG?.. No sane human being would ever utter this trash from his mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by Bimpe29: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2016
See the big shot with no shame. In fact, the residual honor and integrity of Arase has also been eroded. So, bad things should be condoned, celebrated and unchallenged due to Espirit De Corps.
Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by misterjosh(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2016
Uniformed thief, he still has mind to write yeye letter... EFCC should pick that man up.

1 Like

Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2016
ELPablochapo:
Arase do not mind your successor, this present administration has got nothing to offer other than complain complaint and blame their predecessor.

Mr Idris is emulating his dullard in head
Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by Ehinmola(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Are the retired IGP engaged in the war against boko haram?. Why did they took away such numbers of bullet proof vehicles?. I heard someone saying (they are hunted by their evil deeds while in active service).
Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Adebowale89:
is that why u went away with yours too. arase and fallacy of petito percipi are like 5&6
kaooooooooo
Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by fof1: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
ENGINEous:
Just imagine

PLS U ARE SICK ON BOXING DAY. PLS DONT BOX ANY PERSON,UR HAND CAN BE AMPUTATED.
Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by marv1: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
This has always being the norm in nigeria when u make a thief and a looter the head of an organisation. He will give useless, selfish and greedy reasons for his actions. Thus making illegality and impunity legal and justified is a big slap on us. Just like fayose's account that efcc lift restriction from, only for Fayose to go to the bank the following day to withdraw 5million naira just to show off, from the said account that all evidences are against him with recorded testmonies. If fayose after his tenure, is being arrested and detained people will begin to shout rule of law against federal govt. Nigeria is a lawless state and that is why the elites are using every means to cover their stealing track. How can a governor become so wreckless in his actions just because of immunity. Fayose criticizes Pmb and plays dirty with fg but nobody dares criticize or oppose him in ekiti state my state. He silences opposition. There is no transparency in his goverment. What a shame?
Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by Drabrah(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
olatade:
But what kind of office culture allows a departing chief executive go home with a huge fleet of cars while the force uses rickety jokes as operational cars in its real job of law enforcement.
When thieves came to my house in January, their was no help from the police. They canvassed lack of operational vehicles.
What a shame.

Imagine d clown isn't even ashamed of claiming he went 2 borrow money 2 buy anoda bulletproof car 4 his predecessor dat left a debt of 28billion for him & went away wt several cars (2 of wc are bulletproof)
Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by brojoshua: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oya, let EFCC give the man the appropriate drugs to his predecessor to vomit all the cars and he must be charged with stealing thereafter. And let Arase's 5% not be forgotten. It's good to him to expose a thief and be loyal to his country and God Himself will bless such a man. He is not a partaker with corporate looting.
But honestly how will the country develop and grow if this is how things are done. We Africans are wicked people and first of all to ourselves. Because a wicked man will first of all be destroying his own life mainly with his own wickedness before any other will be affected to some extent by his wickedness. See our lives in Africa and in Nigeria in particular, see our security, hospital, road, light,.....
Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by redsun(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
A very lawless country where politicians and public servants thinks the people's wealth belongs to them because they have the opportunity of being in positions of authority.

Zoo land.
Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by Origin(f): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
I swear some people make me laugh.

Nobody knows there job anymore.

Senate make laws to protect government properties. All national assets handover should be signed off my auditor general, attorney general, the old and new administrator.

Do we even know all national assets both home and abroad. Do we know the idle ones etc. Some idle for more than 50 years? All the railway depot are not in use. The old secretariat etc.
Re: My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase by Gibz02: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Before he said 24,now 22.NPF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu: Plot To Block Senate Confirmation Thickens / Petrol Price Reduction Won’t Be Immediate, Says Marketers / Buhari To Join the Campaign Train For Tinubu In 10 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.