Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:47 PM

Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. (750 Views)

Do Man And Satan Have Immortality? / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] / The Meaninglessness Of Human Existence And The Immortality Of Religion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. by oaroloye(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2016
SHALOM!
TELEPORTATION is the dematerialization of a Physical Object, and its rematerialization in another location within the Universe.

This should be an Objective Goal of every Christian. Instead, when I talk about these things, even Christians just look on like they were completely brainless, saying:

"What's he talking about? Nothing we should care about!"

and go on with irrelevant and frivolous business.

Therefore, I am not going to waste my time explaining this to unworthy Dogs and Pigs, if there is no one with the gumption to discuss this further, and Comment back.

If you say that this God-given Ability has no value, I will not convince you otherwise. But when you experience suffering from Material Lack/Excesses, you should not blame God for not helping you. He has sent that help. But you have not gone to the Banquet He called you to.
Re: Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2016
One have to look beyond the walls and gate to understand what you are saying but unfortunately most, especially them religious folks are mentally dead..

How can this feat be achieved?
I am interested in this..
Re: Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. by Yoshy: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Am Jewish and we believe in the use of Gods given ability to humans to progress the human life. Op you should be nicer

1 Like

Re: Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. by Kondomatic(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Bethor:
One have to look beyond the walls and gate to understand what you are saying but unfortunately most, especially them religious folks are mentally dead..

How can this feat be achieved?
I am interested in this..
You can indicate your interest in the op without being harsh on religious people.

You're no better than them.
Re: Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
You can indicate your interest in the op without being harsh on religious people.

You're no better than them.

The truth they say always hurts..i am not in a contest with anyone.....
Re: Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. by Kondomatic(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2016
Bethor:

The truth they say always hurts..i am not in a contest with anyone.....
What truth? Someone reading your initial comment would think you're already an seinsini in teleportation since you're not mentally dead like most religious people but you have zero knowledge of what the topic is about so how are you better than the average religious person?

Keep quiet and learn in silence.

1 Like

Re: Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
What truth? Someone reading your initial comment would think you're already an seinsini in teleportation since you're not mentally dead like most religious people but you have zero knowledge of what the topic is about so how are you better than the average religious person?

Keep quiet and learn in silence.

My reaction is directed to the OP and not you or anyone else . re-read what the OP wrote and relate it to my own response to him.
Always look before you leap and don't create complications for yourself.

Asking how is this feat achievable all meant to draw up discussion with the OP and not and never a confession of having zero percent in knowledge as regard this field of discuss.

I would say again, go back and re-read and hold your space..
Re: Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. by contra(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Sir, this is a powerful teaching that men of God don't talk about. Even when we read that Jesus experienced it. That part of the Bible is neither interpreted nor taught.

We are very comfortable with the mercy drops miracles.

Many times it could be frustrating when it looks like you're the only one thinking in this direction. Everyone else is comfortable with being ordinary. I personally think that today's Christians have not experienced 1% of God's power in them.

We will appreciate this teaching more if you'd take it stage by stage, one step at a time with progress monitoring.

Thank you again. May God bless you.
Re: Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. by dblackninja: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2016
I like the topic but the message is so immature, decentralized, biased and empty.

Teleportation unlike time travel seems more realistic to me and might be possible in the near future, who knows. Time travel on the other hand can't be possible as there's nothing like absolute time. The universe is constantly rotating and revolving and not jumping from 2016 to 2017.

For now teleportation is not feasible as it will require tremendous gigawatts of energy. An energy source that will carter for that hasn't been discovered yet.

If the issue of energy is solved, the body transported will be a copy and not the original being as it won't be possible to disintegrate or deconstruct a biological being and re-construct them back.

From the way you're talking, it seems you have discovered a means, please share with us oaroloye.
I don't know why you keep saying God's given ability(from who/what to who?), though if you keep going like that the christendom will tag you occultic and possessed (as they believe that only demons & their agents appear and dissappear).
Re: Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. by oaroloye(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2016
The most important Spiritual Law is given in:

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

This tells us that whatever we have "walking together with us" is a result of our agreements with that things or beings.

Agreements are of different levels, and measurable in six categories-

AFFINITY: The Degree of Liking, manifested by the Recignite of the similarity of Goals.

REALITY: The Amount of Agreement on what is Real.

COMMUNICATION: The transfer of Sense Data, Perceptions, Ideas and Objects from Source-Point to Receipt-Point.

KNOWLEDGE: The amount of Organized Data.

RESPONSIBILITY: The amount of Willingness to be Cause.

CONTROL: The Ability to Start, to Change, and to Stop an Operation.

THESE SIX FACTORS ARE DIFFERENT DESCRIPTIONS OF THE SAME THING.

This "Thing" can be called "Spiritual Power," "Spiritual Energy," "Life," "Understanding:" or whatever better term you can come up with. ("Correct" Nomenclature is a Holy Grail, and can be upgraded from Era-to-Era. A School-of-Thought says that this Goal is unattainable- that it is presumptuous to think that Spoken Words can describe the Indescribable Glory of The Spiritual Realm.)

If any one of them is increased or decreased, the other five automatically increase or decrease with it.

There are FORTY LEVELS of increment or decrement between BODY DEATH and TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

I have attempted to impart this information before.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: THE BOOK OF BASICS, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

1 Like

Re: Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. by ScienceWatch: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bethor:

My reaction is directed to the OP and not you or anyone else . re-read what the OP wrote and relate it to my own response to him.
Always look before you leap and don't create complications for yourself.

Asking how is this feat achievable all meant to draw up discussion with the OP and not and never a confession of having zero percent in knowledge as regard this field of discuss.

I would say again, go back and re-read and hold your space..
I agree that your query was only directed at the OP.

I know the OP's modus operandi very well. He is not knowledgeable enough to teach on these matters. He assumes the role of teacher and master of Criminal Scientology and hallucinogenic inspired Nagualism and he even dares to teach the Holy scriptures by mixing all three into one pot with disastrous results to date.

For example, Criminal Scientology was invented by a wanted convicted criminal, L.Ron Hubbard who is also a man that would encourage his son to join him in sexual orgies in their church with 4 to five girls that are members of his church. His son DeWolf said his father said it increases Lucifers power in him. He was teaching his son to "Crack the souls of all those young girls for more Satanic power."

Another example but this time about pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's other gods that he sourced from fraudster Carlos Castaneda who is another well know SEX-MANIAC that also screwed all his Nagualism church members. The inventor of Satanic Nagualism just like L.Ron Hubbard studied fiction writing at the same college and went on to write many novels.

From their fiction they created REALITY and both became billionaires !! It is sad that our fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye dont know the difference between fiction and Non-fiction.

Read what the DeWolf, the son of Criminal Scientology's creator had to say about his own dad :

DeWolf continues, My father conned many people out of their money, he used black magic, worshipped Lucifer, distributed drugs from the church, and took advantage of the church’s female followers, I was encouraged to participating in private Sex orgies with my father and three or four girls in the church. "My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a woman’s soul in order for the satanic power to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview. "It got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of sex acts. Dad also had an incredibly violent temper.
Dad was into S&M and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs." His father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus other hallucinogens.
Re: Teleportation: The Key To Immortality. by ScienceWatch: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
contra:
Sir, this is a powerful teaching that men of God don't talk about. Even when we read that Jesus experienced it. That part of the Bible is neither interpreted nor taught.

We are very comfortable with the mercy drops miracles.

Many times it could be frustrating when it looks like you're the only one thinking in this direction. Everyone else is comfortable with being ordinary. I personally think that today's Christians have not experienced 1% of God's power in them.

We will appreciate this teaching more if you'd take it stage by stage, one step at a time with progress monitoring.

Thank you again. May God bless you.

It is disappointing to note that the OP has note replied to your reasonable queries for months. Nonetheless, pastor bronchitis Oaroloye is battling himself to acquire the satanic powers he preach about. Pastor Bronchitis worship Criminal Scientology which is based on fictional Dianetics. He is also a passionate worshiper of hallucinogenic drug-induced Fictional Nagualsim.

The son of Criminal Scientology's son exposed his fathers secret worship of Satan when he revealed many evils including that, "My Dad also was into S&M (sadism and masochism –the practise of cruel sex) and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs." His father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus other hallucinogens. Let us keep the instructions of Jesus Christ uppermost in our minds ;
Jesus said, "A bad tree can never bear good fruit, "
Now the question is, can the bad tree that is L.Ron Hubbard produce good fruit ??

DeWolf continues his shocking revelations about L.Ron Hubbard, "My father conned many people out of their money, he used black magic to worship Lucifer, distributed drugs from the church, and took advantage of the church’s female followers, I was encouraged to participating in private Sex orgies with my father and three or four girls in the church. "My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a woman’s soul in order for the satanic power to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview. "It got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of sex acts. Dad also had an incredibly violent temper."

Mmmm !! That violent temper is one of the obvious symptoms of demonic possession.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Suleiman's Sex Scandal - Stephanie Otubo Speaks Again / The Plot Against Apostle Suleman / (part 2). 40 Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.