Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:25 PM

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (57460 Views)

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye: "5 Nollywood Stars Will Die In 2018” / Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" / APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by daddyyo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

My brother, Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 cheesy wink

I feel you bro ,, It cures highness >>> you know how many people don talk say Jesus dey come last year and years back E no come, So Y you wan make I know believe say you no don smoke wetin I dey smoke cos I know the feelings>>> I know say, Jesus no dey come Oh , E dey come But no one knows the date.... Cos e dey come like thief for night>>>

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by MadeInSpain2015(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Big Smile with this man of God....Na so he said Hillary Clinton is going to Won United States of America....in last elections in US....now he don come again with another 1....she na by force ....

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Esther99(f): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Instead of them to look for solutions to Nigerians current situation, it's only bad prophecies with no solutions they will be saying..... Who prophecy epp self
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by GGirll: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please everyone should take out time and read this scripture the book of Jeremiah 23:1-40, then you can have some this to comment the verse one said" woe unto pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD......U can continue and know the truth for yourselves.... HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE AND I REJECT EVERY EVIL PROPHESY FOR NIGERIAN AND ITS CITIZENS IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by EmekaBlue(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Are they planning to kill Joshua?
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Debra911(f): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hahahaha... Everything wey pastor talk dey fear person oo... E for give us hope small
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by MrPresident1: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

My brother, the coming of Jesus willmcatch the whole world like a thief in the night, but it will not catch the brethren like a thief because brethren are not in darkness that that day should overcome us as a thief.

Bro, as brethren, I am telling you that Jesus will come on or before the 20th of January 2017. Bro, you need to wake up and be sober up till that time.

daddyyo:

I feel you bro ,, It cures highness >>> you know how many people don talk say Jesus dey come last year and years back E no come, So Y you wan make I know believe say you no don smoke wetin I dey smoke cos I know the feelings>>> I know say, Jesus no dey come Oh , E dey come But no one knows the date.... Cos e dey come like thief for night>>>

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by rosalieene(f): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
lmaooo this drama is getting interesting
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by abudujanah: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Pastors of now adays er witches n wixarddds
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by dtwsola(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Only in Nigeria, do we give these charlatans a public platform and give credence to the rubbish they say. Nation of overly superstitious f**king idiots.

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by shegz24(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Abalado:
i rebuke it for buhari to rule for 8years,amen
that one doesn't even need to be prophesied about, I can stake on that.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by daddyyo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:
1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

My brother, the coming of Jesus willmcatch the whole world like a thief in the night, but it will not catch the brethren like a thief because brethren are not in darkness that that day should overcome us as a thief.

Bro, as brethren, I am telling you that Jesus will come on or before the 20th of January 2017. Bro, you need to wake up and be sober up till that time.

Happy Sobering >>>> What if him no come that date wetin you go give >>>> after MMM date I go save you own for My phone >>> I no play MMM oh But i just dey anticipate cos my Uncle play am>>> For wetin You quote I know see date Oh Janaury 20 2017 dere , we all know he will come but my brother we dont know the date .... I rest My case...

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by billyG(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
This false prophet he b like say 2 poke funke dey hungry am.he long 2 anoit her core with holy akamu.LOL
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by MrPresident1: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Debra911:
Hahahaha... Everything wey pastor talk dey fear person oo... E for give us hope small

My sister, my own prophecy is the real hope, Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by MrPresident1: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=daddyyo post=52297847][/quote]

My brother just put that day as reference date, he will come on or before that date. My brother, any day from today to 20th January 2017, Jesus Christ will come wink
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Idrismusty97(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Remilekun101:
Can someone please arrest the man for slander and false alarm
Slander and False alarm? If anyone should be arrested it should be T.B Joshua. So TBJ can prophesied the death of everyone but it is wrong for someone to prophesied his death?
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
The Guy Looks Like TB Joshua. No Man Can Predict The Future.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by mengho(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin grin Funny predictions like these makes me love Nigeria even more, sometimes I just dey vex, then one pastor will come bring a very funny prophecy that I can't help but laugh my as* off.

Pastorial business is booming woh cheesy, let's offer tithes
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by humilitypays(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
EXPOSED: Boko Haram is Now Fulani Herdsmen!!! See details here>>https://www.nairaland.com/3541025/boko-haram-not-been-defeated#52297788
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by saintdennis(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
K9Uneet:
Na only bad news some pastors sabi prophesy!

It's not easy to prophesy predict good news

For example I can tell u unless arsenal changes their badge and turn back to God they won't win EPL till 2050.

But I can't easily predict arsenal winning EPL next season

Bad news Naim sure pass for prophecy...thats where the money is.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:
This one is confirmed fake prophecy because Jesus Christ is coming on or before 20th January 2017 cheesy wink
u Mean Ur own Jesus.....? If u die Ur Jesus don come.....u wan die before Jan 20th
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by centboy123456(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Abalado:
i rebuke it for buhari to rule for 8years,amen

Hahahahah oga pls tell me why do u rebuke him u don't want me any more lol
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by uzuede4(f): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
People wey dey view dis tread no be small.Men of gods no go kill us. ;DPeople wey dey view dis tread no be small.Men of gods no go kill us.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by MrPresident1: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Equal2DeTask:
u Mean Ur own Jesus.....? If u die Ur Jesus don come.....u wan die before Jan 20th

No my brother, but the real Jesus, the real Jesus that akl of us have been expecting will be here on or before the 20th of January 2017.

Any day between now and then grin
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by yemiprogress(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
useless taradiddle of oggi
you are all fake pastors and vicar of brays seeking no target than undeserved relevance
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

No my brother, but the real Jesus, the real Jesus that akl of us have been expecting will be here on or before the 20th of January 2017.

Any day between now and then grin
oga U deY FunnY o.... By the WaY who told U so so Date... Jesus himself dont knw when he is coming again...He is waiting 4 his Father God 2 send him....So r u among the Doomed prophets ?
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by AntiNigerian: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
some people need a container of holy spirit for deliverance and sense resetting!
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enough of idiotic prophecies, they all predict dooms never a single good news from them.last year one of this fraudster told us that IBB would die SHAGARI would die (former presidents) today the two men are alive and fine.
They are still active , still enjoying their wives with heavy anacondas , still go 2 to 3 round of kerewa and down pour full cream of anointed water (sperms)
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Is that poster about MMM church program real?

dadaha:
I prophesy that the attention the fake prophet craves for will end him cheesy grin

Meanwhile... Don't forget our vigil mavrodians
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by aydebug(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
give that man two medals, one for being a stupid lier, the second incase he looses the first one...

wooooos woooobi pastors!!!
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by sisisioge: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin awon looonies!
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

The days of these kings has been COMPUTED to end on the 20th of January 2017. It means that the kingdom of God will be set up on or before this date.
Computed by Who....ur Pastor?
Hope I will see u here if dat date Cap...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) / What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) / Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.