Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,757 members, 7,927,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:54 AM

Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) (2013 Views)

Soft Drinks To Cost More As Customs Proposes Excise Duty / Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? / See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) by princedmiayer(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2016
This festive period people need to watch what the drink all in the name of enjoyment this christmass. Here are sugar ratio of most popular drinks you consume.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) by intruder15(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2016
chisos
Re: Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) by Chuknovski(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2016
suger no good for men's tail
Re: Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) by adegoody(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) by princedmiayer(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2016
When i been see the ratio of sugar ... me just Stand they look.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2016
Wow, that's a lot for each.

Water has 0, clearly.

Sprite is not there, my favourite.
Re: Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) by austinereds(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
nah wah oh. and I get 1.5litre coke to drink. hmmmmm. sugar wat will I do?
Re: Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 28, 2016
itz too much.why will they even add all that
isnt it a waste of their sugar supply?
Re: Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) by mukulwps: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2016
thats pretty nice information provided by you.

Vitamin d benefits
Re: Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) by dotman4real007(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
no wonder there is an astronomic rise in diabetis.
Re: Sugar Contents Of Drinks And Why You Need To Know(photo) by princedmiayer(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
dotman4real007:
no wonder there is an astronomic rise in diabetis.
i tell u bro.

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Watermelon Cocktail Recipes You Should Try / Have You Ever Done Snake Meat Pepper Soup? Check This Out. / Raw Unrefined Ghana Shea Butter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.