Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,545 members, 7,975,136 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:45 PM

See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. (1412 Views)

Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness / Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed / Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by Everfrank(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2016
The only achievement of their loud mouthed governor since assumption of office is attack on PMB. When better governors are busy producing food for their populace he was mischievously sharing a cup of rice and N200 for which he claims N1.5 billion from the state coppers.
His belief that attack is the best form of defense no longer works as all Nigerians know his past and antics.
Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by Akkotto: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2016
Name any project your governor has done, let start from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by Everfrank(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2016
Akkotto:
Name any project your governor has done, let start from there
This is about Fayose the governor with oozing and venomous mouth.
The next thread will be on my governor.
Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by mightyhazell: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2016
Fayose's contructive criticisms and conscientisation may have jolted and jogged pmb's mind 2 have don the little he has managed 2 achieve. Am sure it cud av been worse without the likes of fayose

1 Like

Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by AntiWailer: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2016
mightyhazell:
Fayose's contructive criticisms and cinscientisation may have jolted and jogged buhari's mind 2 have don the little he has managed 2 achieve. Am sure it cud av been worse without the likes of fayose

That is what Fayose want you to believe and thank God people like you fell for it.

So part of the constructive criticism is taking 1Billion plus from the money belonging to Nigeria ?
Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by mightyhazell: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2016
AntiWailer:

That is what Fayose want you to believe and thank God people like you fell for it.

So part of the constructive criticism is taking 1Billion plus from the money belonging to Nigeria ?
its a good thing ur thanking God with me,..

Can u shed more light on this ur 1b naira allegation? So that it will not look as tho u sit all day at iya basira's place,listening 2 beer induced gossips

1 Like

Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by AntiWailer: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2016
mightyhazell:
its a good thing ur thanking God with me,..

Can u shed more light on this ur 1b naira allegation? So that it will not look as tho u sit all day at iya basira's place,listening 2 beer induced gossips

On the thanks, i thanked God because the bible says in all things, give thanks. Despite challenges and brethren being scammed.

Any way, Obanikoro has confessed already and the news is every where.

The amount stolen is well documented, the only saving grace is his immunity and the incompetent and corrupt people in charge of his case at EFCC,
Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by Akkotto: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2016
Which bible do you read definitely not the holy bible, when you lie against people to make some happy you're definitely reading dead books not holy bible. i don't want to awaken your conscience i want you continue the way you are going
AntiWailer:

On the thanks, i thanked God because the bible says in all things, give thanks. Despite challenges and brethren being scammed.

Any way, Obanikoro has confessed already and the news is every where.

The amount stolen is well documented, the only saving grace is his immunity and the incompetent and corrupt people in charge of his case at EFCC,
Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by AntiWailer: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2016
Akkotto:
Which bible do you read definitely not the holy bible, when you lie against people to make some happy you're definitely reading dead books not holy bible. i don't want to awaken your conscience i want you continue the way you are going

lol.

lie against people you say ?

Wake up and use your brain before you awaken my conscience.

Even Obanikoro has testified.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/213850-dasukigate-fayoses-aide-supervised-disbursement-n1-2-billion-witness.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/215663-dasukigate-fayose-received-share-n1-2-billion-witness.html

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/20/governor-fayose%E2%80%99s-bank-account-frozen-because-it-contained-%E2%82%A612billion-nsa-funds-efcc
Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by Akkotto: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2016
I prefer a corrupt Fayose that will not send herdsmen to wipe out a whole ethnicity to your demi god. all the story of monies stolen if they are true why not give dasuki an open hearing why secret trial
AntiWailer:

lol.

lie against people you say ?

Wake up and use your brain before you awaken my conscience.

Even Obanikoro has testified.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/213850-dasukigate-fayoses-aide-supervised-disbursement-n1-2-billion-witness.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/215663-dasukigate-fayose-received-share-n1-2-billion-witness.html

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/20/governor-fayose%E2%80%99s-bank-account-frozen-because-it-contained-%E2%82%A612billion-nsa-funds-efcc
Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by AntiWailer: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Akkotto:
I prefer a corrupt Fayose that will not send herdsmen to wipe out a whole ethnicity to your demi god. all the story of monies stolen if they are true why not give dasuki an open hearing why secret trial

You prefer a corrupt Fayose and you want to awaken my conscience. grin

What hypocrisy !!
Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by Akkotto: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Amaechi stole rivers dry, Magu doing the same in his own way SGF used billions of naira to cut grasses yet these guys are saints FIGHTING OF CORRUPTION MUST BE TRANSPARENT AND MUST BE SEEN IN THAT LIGHT
AntiWailer:

You prefer a corrupt Fayose and you want to awaken my conscience. grin

What hypocrisy !!
Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by AntiWailer: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Akkotto:
Amaechi stole rivers dry, Magu doing the same in his own way SGF used billions of naira to cut grasses yet these guys are saints FIGHTING OF CORRUPTION MUST BE TRANSPARENT AND MUST BE SEEN IN THAT LIGHT
lol.

So it is DEFEND your THIEVES , I DEFEND MINE grin grin grin

It is ok.

If Amaechi stole rivers dry, he should be arrested and prosecuted same thing with SGF. I dnt care.

That they did not arrest a Thief is not enough reason to defend another thief.
Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by sammyj: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Do you mind the idi*t governor. angry
Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by Ovamboland(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Akkotto:

So all the above is your commonsense defence and proof that Fayose did not receive fraudulent money for elections. Do you honestly think your brain serves you better than those located in a cemetery?
Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by dazy2(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Donald Trump: US must greatly expand nuclear capabilities

http://davidotokiblog..com.ng/2016/12/donald-trump-us-must-greatly-expand.html

Re: See Why Ekiti People Should Be Pitied. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Everfrank:
The only achievement of their loud mouthed governor since assumption of office is attack on PMB. When better governors are busy producing food for their populace he was mischievously sharing a cup of rice and N200 for which he claims N1.5 billion from the state coppers.
His belief that attack is the best form of defense no longer works as all Nigerians know his past and antics.

Have you been to Ekiti to access Fayose's impact on the state?

Nairaland chief judge, we hear you.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Noticed Fayose's Silence In The Sulaiman-otobo Sex Scandal? / I Owe Nobody Apology Over My Criticism Of Buhari’s Administration – El-rufai / Sen. Dino Melaye's Women Protest In Disarray As The Crowd Turned Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.