Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,435 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ghana Names Fatau Dauda In AFCON 2017 Squad - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Names Fatau Dauda In AFCON 2017 Squad (12296 Views)

AFCON: Nigeria has The Highest Third Place Finishes In AFCON (see) / ‘I Wish I Could Play For Nigeria’ – Fatau Dauda (ghana Black Stars Keeper) / Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ghana Names Fatau Dauda In AFCON 2017 Squad by Modeltalk: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin Wow !

1 Like

Re: Ghana Names Fatau Dauda In AFCON 2017 Squad by mmsen: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
PROVERBZ:
they guy hasn't even made any appearance yet

good thing there is this oda Togolese player at rivers united he also got called up if the teams can fix their pitches and we get more TV time our league might go places under shehu dikko

waiting for government to fix bad pitches is a waste of time they can start raising funds for DAT buy hiring musicians to host shows and the profits would be used for DAT

think think

No one should wait on the government - only a handful of Nigerian states seem interested in development the rest waste too much time trying to keep traditional power brokers happy. What we should all advocate for is the removal of much of the unnecessary red tape that stands in the way of progress.

I have a lot of respect for what the NPFL has done up until now. I hope that that they continue to progress in the manner of FC Ifeanyi Ubah who has built a standalone, privately owned sporting complex for his team.
Re: Ghana Names Fatau Dauda In AFCON 2017 Squad by OXYGENO1: 1:41am On Dec 28, 2016
As if obasanjo is a GHANAIAN.With the number of fugly apes u have in nigeria u still have de gut to call somebody ugly.Wonders shall never end
PigMeat:
See how him ugly! Can't any beautiful thing come out of ghana?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: FIFA Bans Blatter, Platini For Eight Years / Nwabali, Iwobi, Simon , Seven Others Arrive Super Eagles’ Camp Ahead Friendlies / Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.