Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,950 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (81009 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ikp120(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
olisaEze:

Mehn shiii! U gat no chills dude!! Put her on his LAPS!!? He'll be too teary eyed from overloading (an offense by the way, according to NPF) to look her in the eyes and say any meaningful thing grin

Lolzzz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Govo4me2u(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hungry man size...
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lizzdeb:

That is the rule dude

Abi o, when i saw some proposal recently where the Guy didn't kneel, Gucci Mane proposing to Keyshia Ka’oir, I just dey pissed.

The Rule is the Rule. Its not by force to propose.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
gabazin080:
RIP IN ADVANCE TO THE GUY

If you havè nothing to say can't u just shut up...how can u curse him, bad belle Nigeria sha. Big head but no brain

chubby girls r getting married and enjoying their family while those slim and sexy ones are finding it difficult to settle down, do u think with ur ass?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:
I repeat, this is such an absolute piece of shiit mehn... What stops you from putting her on your laps, looking her straight in the eyes and telling her all the shiit in your damn mind? undecided

Or what stops you from putting it in black and fvcking white and presenting it to her in a love letter? undecided

This shiit has a bad effect on these "formy" asses we've got around town... I can't beg you to marry me; if you ain't interested then take a walk mehn. wink

#MyOpinion

Give me credits cos you just spoke/typed my mind
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by TheVictorious(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lizzdeb:

That is the rule dude

What rule?

who made it arule
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by frankloloko: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Collyno82
Take note. This one is able to provide assistance. He is blessed and highly favored. wink
youre always looking for my trouble . Why ?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
i swear d guy must b jokin n playing ruff play....n if he tink he cn deceive her cus she iz pregnant for himmm she ll crush u under her armpit if u try any pow escape with her..bt wait ooo who give her belle sef?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by WomanOfRace(f): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:
I repeat, this is such an absolute piece of shiit mehn... What stops you from putting her on your laps, looking her straight in the eyes and telling her all the shiit in your damn mind? undecided

Or what stops you from putting it in black and fvcking white and presenting it to her in a love letter? undecided

This shiit has a bad effect on these "formy" asses we've got around town... I can't beg you to marry me; if you ain't interested then take a walk mehn. wink

#MyOpinion

Till you find love and fall in love, you will do many crazy stuffs more than this. She is coming for you.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ikp120(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Till you find love and fall in love, you will do many crazy stuffs more than this. She is coming for you.

Lolzzz grin grin

Crazy things like sucking her pussy all night? undecided
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by manuel0523(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Is she pregnant already
Pregnant wetin? You no see say na her body be that?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Chozynboy completely took his woman Joy by surprise when he took her out on a date, dropped on one knee and proposed to her. This happened last month in the United States.

The excited groom-to-be shared these photos and it's got everyone gushing. Read what he said about his woman:

#SheSaidYes!! Words can't fully express how much I love you @virtuous.joy! Thank you for your constant love, encouragement, support, motivation, and being my best friend. Thank you for your patience with me and making me feel like the greatest
man on earth. You are such an amazing, beautiful, God-fearing woman and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! Special thank you to all who helped make this the best day of our lives!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/these-pre-wedding-photos-have-got-people-gushing.html
Bro your prick no go lost insside dere?

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=gabazin080 post=52299614]RIP IN ADVANCE TO THE GUY[/quote wetin one kill am? no b food wen e don dey chop?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
Me am still wondering the kind of position they will use
papa and mama position
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
This lady big o, the boy get big eyes o. her one leg na the boy two legs.

Na wetin him choose, All the best.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by riskit33: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:

#MyOpinion

Grow up kiddd angry angry undecided
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ikp120(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
riskit33:

Grow up kiddd angry angry undecided

Who is the kid but the one who can't read and understand what "#MyOpinion" means? undecided
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chai eehh...this is suicide mission...sMh
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
The Lord is this guy shepherd
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Xantosdamy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] undecided grin na which kind love be these
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by beezyblaze(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hope His Cassava Is Big Enough??
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Damn, this guy no dey fear.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by gazmaths(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
frankloloko:
Nothing wrong with it . The guy is slim and can give her from anywhere . Slim guys maintain 8 inches and above I know because I am one .
Na 8 inches u called like that. Na 12m not only 8inches. Na road dey ur under.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by holythug(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
frankloloko:
Nothing wrong with it . The guy is slim and can give her from anywhere . Slim guys maintain 8 inches and above I know because I am one .

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
what if he loves her for real? grin

That woman is beautiful and from what I can see she looks homely and friendly. Some people like fat girls too.

There's nothing wrong in that.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
frankloloko:
youre always looking for my trouble . Why ?

trouble dey find me o cheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Jayjey(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
chain this na super extra extra large. wish them well.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by zubydave(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Babe's pretty though, just the weight.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Chozynboy completely took his woman Joy by surprise when he took her out on a date, dropped on one knee and proposed to her. This happened last month in the United States.

The excited groom-to-be shared these photos and it's got everyone gushing. Read what he said about his woman:

#SheSaidYes!! Words can't fully express how much I love you @virtuous.joy! Thank you for your constant love, encouragement, support, motivation, and being my best friend. Thank you for your patience with me and making me feel like the greatest
man on earth. You are such an amazing, beautiful, God-fearing woman and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! Special thank you to all who helped make this the best day of our lives!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/these-pre-wedding-photos-have-got-people-gushing.html

Na wa ooh! The guy no dey fear? Besides, he looks way younger than the woman. This is really mind boggling! Only in the US I guess.

Anyways, HML in advance!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by aviationguy: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
How I wish I could have this,I really love big size ladies.....as my choice,my taste and my joy WhatsApp me if you got this quailities 08032387510 tnks
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by frankloloko: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
FortuneTeller:

trouble dey find me o cheesy
do you want to have a taste of my 8 inches ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.