Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) (44473 Views)

Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" / BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) / Hiptv And Soundcity.. Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by Raskasal(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Very true. I concur with HipTV. There is what is called Patent Right. And if the owner or organiser of the concert does not want you to cover their event, you have nothing to do.
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by LordZero(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
if u continue like dis enter 2017, u might not mk heaven oooo sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by daryoor03(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
HipTV is a registered company if there no contractual agreement between OLIC organizers and them. No problem
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
coolestchris:
See melina my girl crush
Abeg forward her number to me. Thank you in advance
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
MissyDivah:
We don't care tongue
Hello dear. How are you doing? smiley
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by Temysteve(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
LordZero:

Try eating coconut, it works like magic. .. gringrin
Lol, u wan add salt to his injury be dat.
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by Enoxxy(f): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
coolestchris:
See melina my girl crush
She's so pretty
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by coolestchris(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enoxxy:

She's so pretty
she is highly pumpous too
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by Enoxxy(f): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
coolestchris:
she is highly pumpous too
Well... grin
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by youngbelieve(f): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
who olamide and de headies epp
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by coolestchris(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Enoxxy:

Well... grin
her name is........
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by Nationalfairy(f): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
pricipal2003:
this ur crush na candidate for beauty pageant o
do you mean miss cucumber....I am not understanding.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by terabyte2015(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
dahunsy:
Cc lalasticala
Coughs**** clears throat#......am here to take my cough syrup#
brother pls take TUTOLIN
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Those who attended haven't said anything about the show, for me tho, its not special jare
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by IYANGBALI: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
coolestchris:
See melina my girl crush
why she come worwor like winch now?
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by decatalyst(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
TEEJAYLION1:
ur fada

Ur family!

Omo ale jajijati grin
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by kenoz(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Okay
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by Revolva(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
angry angry angry angry angryuna don hear.....
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by nuelyoyo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
coolestchris:
See melina my girl crush
pls hook me up with her, I promise you all the money in my mavro account. grin tongue
Re: Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) by pricipal2003(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nationalfairy:

do you mean miss cucumber....I am not understanding.... undecided
nna ehn, e be like say dis one fit different from miss cucumber o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Had MouthAction With Miracle / BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos / Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.