Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,376 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) (40901 Views)

Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught / Calabar Church-Ritual Items Are Drama Costumes; Blood From Goat, Chicken- Pastor / PHOTOS: Yahoo Boys Caught With Ladies Panties, Bras, As Ritual Items In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by IdomaLikita: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Could just be a Schizo...Mental disorder comes in various forms and his isn't bizarre.
His dreads look worn and his posture lean enough to tell you this man has suffered a lot.
From tagging Old women with Dementia as Witches to Calling Homeless people Ritualists, the Nigerian Population manifests it's gross illiteracy levels for the World to see..
2 Months in Rehab and you won't recognize that man.

5 Likes

Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by Babalegba(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why are Nigerians so daft,superstitious and fearful for their meaningless lives.The man is just a sick man with a fixation on pampers.

3 Likes

Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by folem: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
abdulbnyusuf:
I smell fat lie here

how many pikin die on dis matter?
I think OP is doing the census. grin grin
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by legendte(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
decatalyst:

Mumu, go to your village n see those big empty buildings. Where does the money comes from? Robbery, stealing and rituals! undecided
Rest in peace oyibo

1 Like

Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by samwayne154(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
decatalyst:

Mumu, go to your village n see those big empty buildings. Where does the money comes from? Robbery, stealing and rituals! undecided
u know its because they have a good strategy of commiting crime that's why they don't
get caught easily don't mind him
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yellow-bars believe so much in diabolical and traditional powers, charms, native doctors (babalawo) and juju medicine, this is why there are so many human parts factories in the land for human rituals. Anyone that thinks it's a lie, watch any yellow-bar movie starting to ending and if you don't see babalawo involved, then know that all i am writing here is untrue trash TUFIAKWA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/12/27/man-using-baby-pampers-as-ritual-items-nabbed-in-ogun-state-photos/

The man in the photos below pretends to be a mad man. According to a Facebook user, he goes from house to house to get used baby pampers from dust bins. He then sells them to ritualists, who use them to make charms, causing the babies to die not long after the sale.

When he was caught, baby pampers, lots of cash, and other materials were found on him, suggesting he may not be an ordinary mad man.

This information was conveyed by the Facebook user, who wrote, “THIS MAD-MAN HAS BEEN PRETENDING TO BE MAD BUT GO FROM ONE HOUSE TO ANOTHER TO GET USED BABY PAMPERS FROM THE BIN AND SELL THEM TO RITUALISTS AND ANY BABY THEY SELL THEIR USED PAMPERS DON’T LIVE LONG.

MAY GOD HELP AND PROTECT US ALL.

“When i sell the pampers for native doctor, they will use it for ritual and the baby will sick and die after 14 days,” the mad man was quoted to have said. Photos after the cut.
only God can forgive whoever beats or punishes this insane man. Where's the cash?
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by EddyTeddy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
“THIS MAD-MAN HAS BEEN PRETENDING TO BE MAD" Hmmmm, this Mad Man pretending to be Mad. You like the word "MAD" shall
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by kettle84(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
let me check the region this ritual stories unendingly emanates from.....

1 Like

Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by xandy84: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nigerians and superstition are like bread and butter. The man in the picture looks mad and lots of money is 5, 10 and 20 denomination. We are way behind among countries of the world and our mentality of someone is behind my progress from the village etc will further makes us as a nation stay behind. Time to leave those thinking and move on to jet age..
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by Rilwayne001: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
He doesn't look sane. undecided
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by redsun(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Even stone age people wouldn't have been this daft and deluded in their thinking at any given point. If they did,they wouldn't have been able evolved to the nest stage that eventually brought the "modern" human to the web age.
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by samuel051: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
lofty900:
People should watch that man arranging the money very well o, something tells me his intentions are not pure grin
without being told,the shape of his head shows what part of 9ja he his from. they can do anything for paper with d head of dead guys(money)
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by Postboiswag(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
We AFONJAS are the best

1 Like

Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by lacoach: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
May God have mercy upon his people.
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
OK

we have heard!

Can u see me
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by Cubeet: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Afonja and Ritual
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by Cubeet: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
AFONJA doing their thing
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by omotolly22(f): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
may God deliver us
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by stinechykee: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yorrobas,Afonjas,Ofemmanus,Ewedu eaters,Mmati mmatis I carry nyash for una oopppp[img]Yorrobas,Afonjas,Ofemmanus,Ewedu eaters,Mmati mmatis I carry nyash for una oopppp[/img]Yorrobas,Afonjas,Ofemmanus,Ewedu eaters,Mmati mmatis I carry nyash for una oopppp
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by Dorariid: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
estyvino:
Initializing protocol two dash three bravo!

It's Afonja Brown roof Republic

Do you copy?

I repeat, do you copy? over!

Lmao grin
estyvino:

Do you copy?

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by francisbiz: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
estyvino:

Do you copy?

You a very stupid and useless. But I copy,
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by akigbemaru: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
CONE HEAD BARBER
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by decatalyst(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
samwayne154:
u know its because they have a good strategy of commiting crime that's why they don't
get caught easily don't mind him

Abi ooo. And they are even proud of it undecided
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by Emassive(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Definitely a South western curse.
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by APCmyheart(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
estyvino:

Do you copy?

With that head and hair i know where the man come from...

Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by ademasta(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Avadella come and see o...
Stop being careless with my son's used pampers
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
But he looks like a real mad man.what is the world turning into?
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Na wa o,watin person no go see or hear,mad man with diapers,na wa for d ritualist juju god wey dy use pikin shit take satisfy em sef.weird mate
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by Ehinmola(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Blood of Jesus. This is serious o. May God save us.
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by mantosa(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please where is the lots of cash? What I can see are 5 naira & 20 naira notes. Not judging tho
Re: Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) by walosky(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mtcheeew...that's no news! Na dem! Ogun state topping the list amongst the Afonjas !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clearing Agents Disguise N222m Drugs As Hair Extension, Foodstuff (photo) / 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.