Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,925 members, 7,922,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. (1535 Views)

7 Biggest Blogging Mistakes Beginner Bloggers Must Avoid / Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers / 5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by napoleon77(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Afam4eva:

Napolean, it's good to know that you intend to blog about financial stuff.

I have checked your website and here I few things I noticed.

The site structure is ok but...

1. You need to put the site name somewhere in the header. People who visit the site from a link may not know the name of the sire incase they want to visit next time.

2. Any thing about finance is supposed to exude confidence. So try using a font that is bold for the titles of the articles. better still, you can use uppercase characters.

Aside that, I think you're on the right path. No blog is perfect. We keep making changes as we move along. Just make sure you fix those things I mentioned.

Thanks

Many thanks for your constructive criticism!

I have worked on point 1 as well as point 2 for the home page posts.

Whats your view on it now?

Many thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by Afam4eva(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
napoleon77:

Many thanks for your constructive criticism!

I have worked on point 1 as well as point 2 for the home page posts.

Whats your view on it now?

Many thanks
You see where you have "Welcome to Mackson Wakama`s Blog for Updates on Digital Banking and Fintech ". That's where your LOGO or site title is supposed to be. Change it to "Mackson Wakama Blog" or something similar.

The article titles are better now but you can increase their size a little bit more. We need more confidence.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by napoleon77(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Afam4eva:

You see where you have "Welcome to Mackson Wakama`s Blog for Updates on Digital Banking and Fintech ". That's where your LOGO or site title is supposed to be. Change it to "Mackson Wakama Blog" or something similar.

The article titles are better now but you can increase their size a little bit more. We need more confidence.

Thanks

On a good day I should be paying you for this but thank God its Christmas season!!

I think I have worked on the site title. I would work on the font sizes of the posts soon.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by Afam4eva(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
napoleon77:

On a good day I should be paying you for this but thank God is Christmas season!!

I think I have worked on the site title. I would work on the font sizes of the posts soon.
That's good to know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Micksblog Lunching 21st Dec 2017 / Please I Want To Unlock My Iphone5s / Who Can Help Me To Get My Domain Approved With Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.