Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls (1357 Views)

Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
It first came to my notice when I started actively dating. I meet this pretty girl in the lodge I was residing, she was also an occupant there. She had killer curves, was average height and of average facial attributes. Rumours trickled in as the usual that she was a ronse girl and it was also visible in her appearance and mannerisms, so we the boys in the lodge that pride ourselves as Cassanovas all went into a kind of competitive frenzy on who's going to bed her first. Luckily or should I say unluckily for me , I won as I went with the tactics of being a serious and honest lover not just someone after sex. I chyked her, she accepted and we started dating, at first when we started, for me it. Was all about sex but as time went on, I began noticing other attractive attributes she possessed, like her cooking of very delicious meals, the way she cared for me, and also the advice she rendered when I was in need of it. I couldn't control my emotions anymore and fell in love with her, we continue dating till she went for her one year I.t which lead to the natural death of the relationship. Since then I've tried to move on but I just can't seem to. All the "good" girls I have dated seems boring nd mundane to me, I get more comfortable dating ronse girls and I do actually break off the relationship before i repeat the circle. To worsen the matter, now, I only get physically and sexually attracted to a girl only if I discovere she is a ronse girl. I NEED HELP

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Go beg ur village people to free you

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please u'all should advice me on how to break the cycle
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nma27:
Go beg ur village people to free you
please be serious nah
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Am Not Much Of A Good Relationship Consultant But Bruh, I Sense It Is A natural Feeling So Follow The Flow
Good Luck
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by wordbank(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ronse man
Kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Bibi294(f): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Seriously... Some bad girls may be cool and sum good girls r worse.... Love someone naturally... Either good or bad and watch n help her rehabilitate
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by dingbang(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bibi294:
Seriously... Some bad girls may be cool and sum good girls r worse.... Love someone naturally... Either good or bad and watch n help her rehabilitate
cool ur comment just inspired me the more.
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
This one na real strong thing. Bad gurls ke!!! I believe you are lusting after them but not love/like. Hmmm some bad gurls have this magnetic attraction especially when they dress so inappropriate sha. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bibi294:
A gurl is either good or bad. There is no way a good gurl can be bad or a bad gurl be good. These are two opposite things.
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
pls? What iz a "bad Girl"?
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dude, go out there and get a girl you fancy, and stop making a fuss out of nothing.
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Bibi294(f): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
elmagnifo:
A gurl is either good or bad. There is no way a good gurl can be bad or a bad gurl be good. These are two opposite things.

Some are good physically and are otherwise when u get to know dem.... Some physically good people(I won't say girls) are worse than those bad eggs u c physically... Personally, I believe in inner beauty... When I get to know u n u av d right attributes ... No matter how irresponsible, bad n spoilt u r, we can still roll
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Pheals(f): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
sorry do you actually need help because I have stop wasting a second to type ordinary 'k'

sorry was just asking a question
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bibi294:

Some are good physically and are otherwise when u get to know dem.... Some physically good people(I won't say girls) are worse than those bad eggs u c physically... Personally, I believe in inner beauty... When I get to know u n u av d right attributes ... No matter how irresponsible, bad n spoilt u r, we can still roll
The thing is; every human being have the good and bad attributes in him/her, though this good/bad attribute don't necessarily have to be a 50/50 thing. It might be you are made up with 80% of bad things and 20% of goodness. A person with the above attribute is clearly a bad person even though he might tend to exhibit his little angelic attribute from time to time.

Those "physically good people" that are worse than the bad ones we tend to believe are actually bad as you said are not good people in the first place. Just because you just got to discover their bad side doesn't mean they have been good all along.

Anyway I don't have to flog this issue any further. I believe my definition of bad/good doesn't necessarily have to be the same with yours. Our opinion will always differ.

Cheers
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by blovesther(f): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
This world sha...... It is well
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Slonge2:
please be serious nah
I'm serious
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by firstking01(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
People get wahala for this life
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
The funniest part of my problem is that I now friend zone most good girls who have crush on me and will willing be a lapdog to a bad girl just to get her to date me. It really driving me nuts
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Pheals:
sorry do you actually need help because I have stop wasting a second to type ordinary 'k'

sorry was just asking a question
can't comprehend ur post
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bibi294:
my fear is not even for the present, but what the future portends for me, when it comes to marriage nd sort
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
pls? What iz a "bad Girl"?
a girl who has got a reputation for being a ronse girl, engages in morally decadent activities like smoking weed, getting drunk, a nympho e.t.c
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Slonge2:
a girl who has got a reputation for being a ronse girl, engages in morally decadent activities like smoking weed, getting drunk, a nympho e.t.c
oh. Thanks
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
oh. Thanks
so what's your suggestion on taking this wild emotion
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by vicstar(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Slonge2:
Please u'all should advice me on how to break the cycle

• what cycle are u talking about? is it a goldcycle •°•
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Slonge2:
so what's your suggestion on taking this wild emotion

Nothin' yer sig reads "weed i love!!",sound like she yer type
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by Bibi294(f): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Slonge2:
my fear is not even for the present, but what the future portends for me, when it comes to marriage nd sort
If u can try n change your perspective, it's cool but if not, find a decent bad girl... Today olosho na one Man's future wife... Either u take it or leave it
Re: I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls by ORIJIN201(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

Creativity? Husband-to-be Smokes Heavily In Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / I Want To Apologize The Way I Used To Diss My Family before / Come in guys, lets have fun!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.