Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,470 members, 7,937,393 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Happy Christmas To My Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Christmas To My Friends (502 Views)

I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Christmas To My Friends by jake2much(m): 1:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Is a great priviledge to see another christmas. wen I see the year, I realise I have a lot to be greatful for you.am happy for that.you may not have car,house money in bank or that you neva got money to buy a Christmas cloth just be happy u are alive and beleived next year will be better. just double ur hussle. I sent on chrismas night but they ban me,so sorry dis is coming late. all my friend's sinaj vizkiz laveda maxi112 nma24 missgdope kingcheezypuff msdelilah twaci frankraj ifakiland berlynn ireneony judeefcc sweetjude sleekyshuga ishilove jarizod raine80 stfuareyouGod airforce1 optional1 makydebbie estharfabian lanicky diehardanusfan ginaz hadez wingback dharay99 lilmax evegran bitchcrafts mofeoluwadassah luvu2 skarlett herzernishere lsofdk giagunn hibiscus76 sandydayzizI wish u a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance nma27

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happy Christmas To My Friends by Lsofdk(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2016
jake2much:
Is a great priviledge to see another christmas. wen I see the year, I realise I have a lot to be greatful for you.am happy for that.you may not have car,house money in bank or that you neva got money to buy a Christmas cloth just be happy u are alive and beleived next year will be better. just double ur hussle. I sent on chrismas night but they ban me,so sorry dis is coming late. all my friend's sinaj viz kiz laved mai112 nm24 missdope kingheezypuff mselilah twci frakraj ifakilnd belynn reneony judefcc swetjude sleeyshuga ishilov jarizd rain80 stfareyouGod airfrce1 otional1 maydebbie esthrfabian laicky diehrdanusfan ginz haez winback dhaay99 limax evgran bithcrafts mofoluwadassah luu2 skrlett herernishere lsof dk gigunn hibscus76 sanddayzizI wish u a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance nma27
thanks bro and happy new year in advance
Re: Happy Christmas To My Friends by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2016
jake2much:
Is a great priviledge to see another christmas. wen I see the year, I realise I have a lot to be greatful for you.am happy for that.you may not have car,house money in bank or that you neva got money to buy a Christmas cloth just be happy u are alive and beleived next year will be better. just double ur hussle. I sent on chrismas night but they ban me,so sorry dis is coming late. all my friend's sinaj vizkiz laveda maxi112 nma24 missgdope kingcheezypuff msdelilah twaci frankraj ifakiland berlynn ireneony judeefcc sweetjude sleekyshuga ishilove jarizod raine80 stfuareyouGod airforce1 optional1 makydebbie estharfabian lanicky diehardanusfan ginaz hadez wingback dharay99 lilmax evegran bitchcrafts mofeoluwadassah luvu2 skarlett herzernishere lsofdk giagunn hibiscus76 sandydayzizI wish u a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance nma27
Happy new year to you too
Re: Happy Christmas To My Friends by jake2much(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Nma27:
Happy new year to you too
thank u dear pls I nid ur help
Re: Happy Christmas To My Friends by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2016
jake2much:
thank u dear pls I nid ur help
Shoot
Re: Happy Christmas To My Friends by jake2much(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Nma27:
Shoot
I was charting aith a girl here, she type a word to me in ibo, and I never knew what it mean. M jiri chineke no n'eligwe na-ayo gi. Kai!then later she type dis again. Chineke ekweghi ihe ojo! pls friends what did she mean
Re: Happy Christmas To My Friends by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2016
jake2much:

I was charting aith a girl here, she type a word to me in ibo, and I never knew what it mean. M jiri chineke no n'eligwe na-ayo gi. Kai!then later she type dis again. Chineke ekweghi ihe ojo! pls friends what did she mean
I'm begging you in the name of God in heaven.... God forbid.

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Techno W3 Lite Battery Last Longer Than Some Relationships / Am Really Confuse, I Need Advice / Check Out The 12 Contestant Of The Big Brother Naija Re-launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.