Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,360 members, 7,888,143 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos (31871 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) / Sunday Aghaeze Visits Sambisa Forest, Boko Haram Enclave / The Costly Designer Shoes Lai Mohammed Wore To Sambisa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by jeeka321: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
On Saturday, December 24, President Muhammadu Buhari announced that the last and most deadly stronghold of Boko Haram terrorists had been recaptured. The president said the terrorists were already on the run and had no place to hide. The Camp Zero was the last enclave of the terrorists to be recaptured.

Here are pictures showing soldiers in high spirits as men of the press conducted a tour of parts of the once dreaded Sambisa forest. A live interview with GOC 7 Div Brigadier General Victor Ezegwu, was also conducted by Aljazeera.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/soldiers-in-high-spirits-after.html

For those of you that didn't know, that's an interview with Aljazeera that just aired an hour ago. You can view the vid here http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/army-searching-chibok-girls-seized-boko-haram-161228041756477.html
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by ArabMopol(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2016
I'm not even interested in all this well orchestrated tale by moon light stories... show me shakau head
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2016
EmekaBlue:
as in left to diff regions away from d sambisa..no final battle...its all good tho so men of d NA won't b wasted like chickens

Why did they leave?
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Seriousboy: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2016
Where are the prisoners of war and remaining viticms of war and Chibok girls
WE ARE TIRED OF BEING LIED TO
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2016
Nigeria would rise again

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Flygeriansteve: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2016
Kudos. There are people who so badly want Boko Haram to continue to exist...imagine someone expecting a next attack just so it proves the government is stupid, useless etc. Or that even if it's true, then it must be a secret deal struck with the terrorists to make the government look good. These people are pathetic and do not care if Boko Haram is defeated. They holed up somewhere away from the North East typing nonsense on their phones. It's scoring political point that matters to them.

Terrorism feeds on fear and terror. The more we celebrate victories, the less power those modafuckas have.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by ElCapone(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2016
stev120:
U DN'T NEGOTIATE WIT A TELORIST U MOBILIZE UR FORCE AND WIPE THEM OFF...this goverment knw wu ar dis boko haram...am sure dat secret negotiation av taken place and may b they paid boko haram to live sabimsa..(just as elrufia paid fulani to stop killing the people of kaduna)..dat is y nigeria soldiers enter sabimsi wit out consaulties imagine...let me tel u negotiation wit a telorist can never last...if sabimsi is secure let them turn it to grazing land...bcus no land 4 any cattle in d south..!! (WATCH OUT 4 SHAKAU COMING VIDEO)
And so bleeping what Mr.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by oluwambo149: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2016
Gallant men
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by stagger911(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Thank you guys for your service to our country. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by TeamSimple(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2016
LastMumu:

Men like you are sacrificing their lives so you can sleep in peace and all you can think about is food? I know I'm the lastmumu but you my brother are a mumu personified.
That is the same thing i do ask my brothers down south. if it was our region that was ravaged with several bombings and killing and we finally get to elect a new leader ,are we going to appreciate it more if he focuses on giving us a bag of rice for 5thousand naira at the expense of our security?

come to think of it,the food we talk about 60percent comes from that region.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by tyup(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2016
watched it on al-Jazeera yesterday the man spoke well tho......buh wha dis boko haram don do to the northeast half of 2017 budget nor fit restructure am finish
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by helper01(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
LastMumu:

Men like you are sacrificing their lives so you can sleep in peace and all you can think about is food? I know I'm the lastmumu but you my brother are a mumu personified.
lol. but why bust his bubble in an odious manner.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by gawu1: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
drnoel:

Chibok girls was an APC scam used to discredit the jonathan government. We all knew this. That's why Jonathan said once and I quote "no girls were lost" and he was crucified for it.
''no girls were lost''. Are you really sure Jonathan, a Ph.d holder made that statement? Was that what he said verbatim? Or you meant to say Patience Jonathan.
You must be one of his wicked supporters!
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by drnoel: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
gawu1:

''no girls were lost''. Are you really sure Jonathan, a Ph.d holder made that statement? Was that what he said verbatim? Or you meant to say Patience Jonathan.
You must be one of his wicked supporters!

There u go again. Wicked supporters of what? I support no one. I am apolitical unlike u and some people.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Corrinthians:
Some of you simply lack comprehension. Didnt you understand what i meant by adding "Fayose" in the end

It meant, that is what the mad dog of ekiti would say upon seeing such pictures.

Check my earlier comment again. I did not insult you but rather called your attention to what I tot was wrong in your comment. You should have pointed out your point and correct who ever did not understand your post.
Let us accord ourselves with some respect because behind every Moniker is someone you don't know. He might be as old as your father. To have said I lack compression is insultive.
Thanks
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Corrinthians(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
davtosh:

Check my earlier comment again. I did not insult you but rather called your attention to what I tot was wrong in your comment. You should have pointed out your point and correct who ever did not understand your post.
Let us accord ourselves with some respect because behind every Moniker is someone you don't know. He might be as old as your father. To have said I lack compression is insultive.
Thanks
Next time look more closely before attacking Someone over their comment. Bye.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by gawu1: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
drnoel:

There u go again. Wicked supporters of what? I support no one. I am apolitical unlike u and some people.
''That I said, ''You must be one of his wicked supporters'' was a presumption statement as used. I'm not saying you are his supporter per se. However, whether you are apolitical or not is not the cruise of the matter here. How could you have ascribed to him such nasty quote in a very relatively poorly constructed language, while at the same time vouch to supportively stand with him against his critics on the subject matter you raised.
I put it to you that you lied. That quote is not from him.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by drnoel: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
gawu1:

''That I said, ''You must be one of his wicked supporters'' was a presumption statement as used. I'm not saying you are his supporter per se. However, whether you are apolitical or not is not the cruise of the matter here. How could you have ascribed to him such nasty quote in a very relatively poorly constructed language, while at the same time vouch to supportively stand with him against his critics on the subject matter you raised.
I put it to you that you lied. That quote is not from him.

I laugh @ the relatively poor constructed language. I wanst trying to be wole shoyinka or chimamanda. U have a real complex that makes u attack people for no reason. Look inwards at urself, its there d answers u seek will be revealed.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Zidane10(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
gallantry is associated with Nigerian army. only God gat the credit for this
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by busyfishing(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
azimibraun:
My question has been answered. Sambisa will not remain a forest....it will be. Put to good use.
if it is altered. The ecosystem in at axis will be destroyed... The forest helps retain some moisture in the desert
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by gawu1: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
drnoel:

I laugh @ the relatively poor constructed language. I wanst trying to be wole shoyinka or chimamanda. U have a real complex that makes u attack people for no reason. Look inwards at urself, its there d answers u seek will be revealed.
I thought your next call would put forward evidence supportive of your assertion. Alas, never I envisaged this attacked-victim playing unfounded allegation!
What you did is serious crime a person who might have attended the four hall of classroom must avoid, though you would not understand now that your cranial capacity cringed on fact you are being attacked.
Just eat the humble pie and stop being pretentious. Jonathan couldn't have made such incorrect sentence.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by stev120(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
THE TALES OF SABIMSI..let me say buhari lyin machines i mean his media ar doing dier wrk..they claim they took over sabimsi, no consaulty and fire xchange??...did u knw dat sambisi is over 60,000kilom..and 18 times bigger dan lagos...24hrs is nt enough to take over sabimsi even months...let them go and tel d beast in hell dat sabimsi blong 2 govt. let them begin grazing of cattle in sabimsi nnnaa..wot ar they waiting 4...watchout 4 up cuming buum..buum..!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Review Of The A29 Super Tucano Fighter Jets - Photos And Videos / Why Shell, Chevron, Other Oil Majors Are Leaving Nigeria / ‘$11bn Trial In London Court To Reveal Monumental Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.