Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,852 members, 7,952,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari (18102 Views)

Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family / “I Am In The Village, When I Come Back" - Orubebe Vows To Reply Buhari / "We Are Not Lazy". Nigerian Youths Reply Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by sarrki(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
bayelsaowei:
shatap there...bubu is only protecting his interest as we've seen so far..monies missing from the nnpc and all that...we don't need a malam to help us with our resources..buhari should go head the efcc or at most the mining ministry...

Let that gradual move be hastened..we are tired of you freaking leeches...

Nonsense

Make your point without insult
Re: We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:

Make your point without insult
I have decided not to give zombies any breathing space...how can somebody want my resources and still threatens me with the military..is that person mad

That's the case with buharis action and the Niger delta...

You don't threaten the Niger delta with the military..we don't cower...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Senate's Approval For $5.5bn Foreign Loan / How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game / Gov Amosun Allocates 500 Hectares Of Land To Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.