Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,166 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls (21609 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster / Dolapo Osinbajo Bonds With Rescued Chibok Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by WomanOfRace(f): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2016
Pretty lady
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by ShySteady(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2016
Atiku2019:
All Looking Good smiley

Is Isha Sesay Married? wink

Do you want to marry someone who will give you heart attack? I bet she will treat you the way she handled the "missing" Chibok girls saga. Be warned!
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by kinibigdeal(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Answer the questions zombies
Ijaya123:

Hatred kills very fast. Be warned.
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by Ijaya123: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Answer the questions zombies

Since your question is meant for the zombie,you can try the next person, not me.
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by kinibigdeal(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2016
I have known you to be a zombie, you cant deny that now
Ijaya123:

Since your question is meant for the zombie,you can try the next person, not me.
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by Naijahelm: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2016
Atiku2019:
All Looking Good smiley

Is Isha Sesay Married? wink

You wan Marry am? You go fly go, Sierra Leone, go do every every for her head.
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by Ijaya123: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I have known you to be a zombie, you cant deny that now

Do you know me? You must be a clown. Bye.
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by passyhansome(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2016
NORTHERN PROPAGANDA

1 Like

Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by martineverest(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2016
they are still looking 'girly'
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by wxyz1: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2016
Why do they not celeberate Christmas with their parents? Do they actually have parents? There is too much secrets in this world. God have mercy.
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by vislabraye(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2016
mediocre:
Chiwetelu's sister smiley

No, it's Zain Asher that's his sister.

1 Like

Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by dacovajnr: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2016
Chibok girls or Chibok Mummies shocked shocked
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by kinibigdeal(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2016
You still continue to sound like one
Ijaya123:

Do you know me? You must be a clown. Bye.
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by shugaboy6102(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Rescued chibok girls ??

Chibok girls is the biggest scam in the history of the world

So the blood thirsty Shekau and his Boko boys repented, started preaching the word of God and decided not to kill the Chibok girls, bought a flight ticket for them and flew them to Aso Rock

Where are the other 4000 ?? They turned into a bird and flew away ??

I must be the dumbest goat in the world

I hate to admit this, Buhari is the smartest person on earth, he got the whole world even Americans believe that Boko Haram actually kidnapped 4000 girls
u funny o but u made sense sha
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by CDCEO001: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2016
Been Trying My Best To Believe In The Chibuk Girls Story, Still Haven't Seen It As A True Story. Is A Fabricated Story, A Scam.
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by bejeria101(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2016
What of the chibok boys? Una don crase patapata!
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by momentarylapse: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2016
grin

Aisha sasay fine pass all of them even with her age! She's also got a superb ass! Men _fucking her would make a good new years present!

After depositing my pap in her mouth I will then make her say.."this is cnn!"
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by xtenxive(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Rescued chibok girls ??

So the blood thirsty Shekau and his Boko boys repented, started preaching the word of God and decided not to kill the Chibok girls, bought a flight ticket for them and flew them to Aso Rock

I hate to admit this, Buhari is the smartest person on earth, he got the whole world even Americans believe that Boko Haram actually kidnapped 4000 girls
This post is a proud & confident display of Ignorance...........................so SAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by wxyz1: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2016
They announce all over the median houses that they were going to celeberate Chrismas with their parents only for them to get to Borno and they were not allowed to meet their parents. These are so call girls that have been mixing for over two years. Worse of it all, this the king of propaganda Most Nigerians like to hear. The world is really rule and govern by satan the father of every forms lies

1 Like

Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by klassicview: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Obama, Hilary Clinton, buhari, APC and Fulani's watch CNN I don't because the're all lies and elements of Islamic terrorists.
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by slimtosin(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Girls ke??..they should stop calling them girls o,they are women now,this boko haram seff,wetin.dem dey give them,
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by YhungPablo(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Rescued chibok girls ??

that's why I never believed chibok girls was kidnapped..
I guess everything is set up by pmb and co.

I thought I was the only one that find it hard to belief the story from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by Chanchit: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2016
Something is still fishy in this case cos even me weh dem no kidnap no fresh reach this girls.

2 Likes

Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by 1wolex85: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Rescued chibok girls ??

When it fits your narrative he is smart, otherwise he is stupid abi?
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by oyetpel(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Rescued chibok girls ??

Are you Afonjastinks? You have change moniker.
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by Skills10: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2016
Very funny comment. lol

abumeinben:
Hehehe...

I just dey laff. So these are the girls who had been in the forest for two years! Looking healthier than the children of a man who earns 150k monthly salary on the average in Lagos.

I hear.
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by wxyz1: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2016
Boko haram, Chibok girls saga was fueled by Obama and Hilari Clintin just to make sure GEJ is remove from office. They now know they cannot cover the lies under the new America president, hence a sudden winning of war against Boko haram and cleansing of Sabisa forest. But I know that, there is no secrets done under the sun that can not be revealed. It just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by obataokenwa(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2016
rattlesnake:
I listened to her interview one of the Chibok girls if these kind of ladies were preparing for WAEC then Naija education is really done
I watched it yesterday on CNN. I started wondering if truly this girl's wanted to write waec before they were kidnapped. part of the news said they're teaching them English. I'm sorry for myself cos I've been scammed all this while. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by AZeD1(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2016
mediocre:
Chiwetelu's sister smiley

No she's not, Isha is of Sierra Leonean origin.
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by ArabMopol(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Dullard Buhari the chief propagandist , keep rolling ur well orchestrated script Zombies are nodding their heads in acceptance... I wonder what his next script will looks like.... maybe he will tell gullible zombies that imam shakau is now a repented pastor in sambisa forest
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by opribo(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2016
It is well with Nigeria
Re: Cnn's Isha Sesay Poses With Rescued 21 Chibok Girls by chibuike107: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2016
I just like this lady....so sad she is married!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC opposes Orji Kalu's plea for bail after conviction / Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power / Andy Uba And Oduah Back To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.