Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases (8241 Views)

Police Summon Saraki Over Murder Of 31 People In Kwara / President Buhari Arrives Mauritania Ahead Of 31 Session Of AU Summit(pics) / MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by Abalado(f): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2016
fayemi of ekiti nko,ameachi nko..?nna dey craz if doz 2people are nt included,eyawere..

3 Likes

Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by engrlarex(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2016
tell me how they will confirm Magu
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by Solowande(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2016
But una get money to take reopen ibori case?

4 Likes

Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by Nyaknor(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2016
Is Tinubu nko? Ameachi nko.... Corruption fight indeed. Awon werey

3 Likes

Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by atirolu(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Lol... Abeg go tell the person wey post for ear but no tell am say na me send u oooo

So bola tinubu is the Saint of Nigerian politicians

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by iAlvini(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by ajebuter(f): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2016
BishopEmmanuel:
And where is Oyinlola...APC tho

And Tinubu , Fayemi ,Ameachi ,Oni ,plus Pa Bisi Akande..

Maybe they weren't ex governors sha

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by freeze001(f): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2016
As usual. Make a lot of noise on the press to deceive more idiots and keep their zombies sated on the high of an anticorruption fight. Afterwards, come and recant and give excuses and of course, same dull pigs will say buhari was a better option. So why even talk about reopening cases in the first place? Did u have plenty of money at that time that has suddenly disappeared?
Doctokwus...come and gnash ur teeth further. See d kind of people u say are ur better option..

3 Likes

Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by Maeka(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2016
YOU ALL ARE TIFS AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN: BUKOLA SARAKI AND DOGARA, DASUKI WILL BURN IN HELL AND GOODLUCK JONATHAN WILL SOON COME BACK TO US.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by yedidiah(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2016
Makarfi the only saint Governor since 1999.
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by nzeobi(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2016
olusola200:
Collect bribe from 10 of tthem to fight the rest

Half bread is better than none
The governors have a clique when you collect bribe from any he will tell you not to probe others.
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Zombie will believe there is corruption fight.

EFCC budgeted 6billion naira to construct their HQ in 2016

Same EFCC budgeted 7billiin for that same building in 2017

Are you serious?
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by limeta(f): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2016
Money no dey
money maker don vex.
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by zaydocheme: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Okay now! Let the deception continue...one day their beds shall lay empty.
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nigeria is fucke.d. But they are using 52million naira to pack shit. Billions to build quarters and yet prosecutions that will leads to recovery of trillions is put on hold.
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by doctokwus: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
freeze001:
As usual. Make a lot of noise on the press to deceive more idiots and keep thier zombies sated on the high of an anticorruption fight. Afterwards, come and recant and give excuses and of course, same dull pigs will say buhari was a better option. So why even talk about reopening cases in the first place? Did u have plenty of money at that time that has suddenly disappeared?
Doctokwus...come and gnash ur teeth further. See d kind of people u say are ur better option..
My sista,PMB's case tire me,let me not lie.
Sometimes,i just av to keep my sanity by indulging.
The facts are:he is not fighting any corruption,just probing a select few.
-He surprisingly had no economic plan,fiscal or monetary.
-He is an ethnic bigot,surprising again to me.
-He is ready to forgo all principles to win a 2nd term,so as not to go into infirmy as a confirmed failure.
I av lost whatever trust or faith i had in him because d man lacks that integrity i thought he had.Mayb not personaly but any president that eulogizes d likes of Saraki,Dogara and harbours the Dambazzaus,Buratais,Hajia Alhassan etc,lacks integrity.
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by freeze001(f): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
I am surprised u didn't know he was and is an ethnic bigot. Sit back and consider the highlights of his reign on the Nigerian political scene, is there any act of his that does not portray his ethnic and religious bigotry? How is it that u didn't see it and now you're surprised?

People screamed this out loud, did u attempt to investigate their claims or u just threw it aside in the feverish high of the #change madness? His absolute ignorance on the economic front was also amply advertised and displayed. What did u do with the information?

doctokwus:

My sista,PMB's case tire me,let me not lie.
Sometimes,i just av to keep my sanity by indulging.
The facts are:he is not fighting any corruption,just probing a select few.
-He surprisingly had no economic plan,fiscal or monetary.
-He is an ethnic bigot,surprising again to me.
-He is ready to forgo all principles to win a 2nd term,so as not to go into infirmy as a confirmed failure.
I av lost whatever trust or faith i had in him because d man lacks that integrity i thought he had.Mayb not personaly but any president that eulogizes d likes of Saraki,Dogara and harbours the Dambazzaus,Buratais,Hajia Alhassan etc,lacks integrity.
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by doctokwus: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
freeze001:
I am surprised u didn't know he was and is an ethnic bigot. Sit back and consider the highlights of his reign on the Nigerian political scene, is there any act of his that does not portray his ethnic and religious bigotry? How is it that u didn't see it and now you're surprised?

People screamed this out loud, did u attempt to investigate their claims or u just threw it aside in the feverish high of the #change madness? His absolute ignorance on the economic front was also amply advertised and displayed. What did u do with the information?

U wanted me to vote for GEJ with his maniacal wife as co president?Never,I never voted for him in 2011,never did in 2015 and therefore never will again.
As much as i admit Pmb has been a monumental failure and a big personal disappointment thus far,given anoda chance btw the 2 ONLY,I wud vote PMB without batting an eyelid.I detest GEJ that much,his incapabilities are irredeemable.That of PMB still has 2yrs to pass a final verdict on.
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by olisafincy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
forget naija
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
racist white devil spotted ! v
ednut1:
what actually is the black mans problem
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by Princess4ng(f): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
atirolu:

So bola tinubu is the Saint of Nigerian politicians

I didnt call names ooo... Bfre Nairalanders crucify me

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by freeze001(f): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
doctokwus:

U wanted me to vote for GEJ with his maniacal wife as co president?Never,I never voted for him in 2011,never did in 2015 and therefore never will again.
As much as i admit Pmb has been a monumental failure and a big personal disappointment thus far,given anoda chance btw the 2 ONLY,I wud vote PMB without batting an eyelid.I detest GEJ that much,his incapabilities are irredeemable.That of PMB still has 2yrs to pass a final verdict on.

No. You didn't necessarily have to vote GEJ and do not make it look like they were d only candidates on the ballot. It would have served u better if you'd been true to how deeply you detest GEJ and voted some other candidate rather than one who clearly had no business holding any position of leadership except perhaps among his static herd of cattle and has proven to be worse than the former. We had some level of clueless weakness to deal with but now it's complete cluelesness compounded with evil, vengeful bigotry...

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by atirolu(m): 6:02am On Dec 29, 2016
Princess4ng:

I didnt call names ooo... Bfre Nairalanders crucify me

I didn't accuse anybody either just my tots
Re: Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases by Princess4ng(f): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2016
atirolu:

I didn't accuse anybody either just my tots

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 / Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola / Insecurity: Makinde Vows To Deal With Anyone Found Wanting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.