Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,139 members, 7,949,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Airtel Nigeria Launches A New Tariff Plan Enjoy Upto 150mb On Every Recharge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Nigeria Launches A New Tariff Plan Enjoy Upto 150mb On Every Recharge (1567 Views)

MTN Introduces New Tariff Plan, MTN Talkmore / 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes / A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Nigeria Launches A New Tariff Plan Enjoy Upto 150mb On Every Recharge by sudaisalhassan: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2016
Airtel has launched yet another Tariff plan called Airtel smartPREMIER, which allows subscribers to enjoy a Flat rate of 11k/sec for calls to all networks in Nigeria after the first minute charge of 40k/sec.

∆∆∆Benefits of Airtel smartpremier Tariff Plan ∆∆∆

All calls to all networks in Nigeria are at 11k/sec after the 1st min of the day at 40k/sec.
All calls to UK landlines, US, India, Canada, China are at 11k/sec after the 1st min of the day at 40k/sec.
Receive calls for free while roaming for up to 500 minutes/month.
Generous data bonus on every recharge for up to 150mb.

continue reading @

Airtel Nigeria launches a new tariff plan enjoy upto 150mb on every recharge

Http://www.techskyhub.ga/2016/12/airtel-nigeria-launches-new-tariff-plan.html

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Launches A New Tariff Plan Enjoy Upto 150mb On Every Recharge by lanre316: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2016
I'm not interested. Knowing airtel for what they are. I don't want to get disappointed when they cancel this plan like they normally do. They're so inconsistent that you can't rely on any of their plan to last long. Thanks but no thanks. Not interested.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Launches A New Tariff Plan Enjoy Upto 150mb On Every Recharge by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2016
lanre316:
I'm not interested. Knowing airtel for what they are. I don't want to get disappointed when they cancel this plan like they normally do. They're so inconsistent that you can't rely on any of their plan to last long. Thanks but no thanks. Not interested.
That plan has a condition attached to it.the data validity is around 7days
Re: Airtel Nigeria Launches A New Tariff Plan Enjoy Upto 150mb On Every Recharge by falcon01: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2016
AIRTEL are stupid I migrated and recharge my account with 200 naira but I can't see any 150 mb
Re: Airtel Nigeria Launches A New Tariff Plan Enjoy Upto 150mb On Every Recharge by sudaisalhassan: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
try it
Re: Airtel Nigeria Launches A New Tariff Plan Enjoy Upto 150mb On Every Recharge by hicare(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
they will cancel the plan without let you know or increase call tariff slightly every week. wicked network
Re: Airtel Nigeria Launches A New Tariff Plan Enjoy Upto 150mb On Every Recharge by Henrolla(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
nice move. but 150mb is too small.
who uses that again?
with the way they keeping cutting the data
Re: Airtel Nigeria Launches A New Tariff Plan Enjoy Upto 150mb On Every Recharge by sudaisalhassan: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2016
its works
Re: Airtel Nigeria Launches A New Tariff Plan Enjoy Upto 150mb On Every Recharge by sudaisalhassan: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
check it out

(1) (Reply)

I Think Facebook Is Down At The Moment. / How To Use Mtn Game+ Data With Stark Vpn / Used Tecno X Pro Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.