Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,236 members, 7,928,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

About To Blow - 2017 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / About To Blow - 2017 (788 Views)

Do I Need Juju To Blow As A Musician? / Is One Million Naira Enough For A Talented Upcoming Musician To Blow? / How To Blow As An Upcoming Artiste In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About To Blow - 2017 by ichie16: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2016
TOP 5 (FIVE) ARTISTS TO WATCH IN 2017.
As the year comes to an end, a lot of people, media houses, music enthusiasts and practitioners all talk/write about there memorable moments, disappointments and some even go ahead to predict what will happen next year (i'm a part of the latter).
Recently i have been looking at materials from new and underground talents. I was wow'd and angered at the same time with the amount of good and bad music i listened to.
I will share a few of the new artist i expect to make a major impact 2017.
1. Sammy Fariz. At only 19 this youngin reminded of a very young and hungry Wizkid in 2008/ 2009 when i saw him first on tv with a very young Ice prince Zamani freestyling on Jimmy' Jump off...Sammy Fariz has the look to make them teenagers and young adults trip (pardon me oga Paul Yobemoh Akhimie) i have no doubt in my mind that if properly managed and packaged, he will do more than Wizkid has done ( why the comparison?) cos since Wizkid turn adult we never get another person wey fill that space...every A-list producer in the land wants to work with this youngin or has worked with this youngin, from Charles Coublon The-Cube Akwuba to the Atlantic records signed Sars everyone wants a piece of Sammy Fariz even me sef when him blow i go follow talk say i talk am.
Here is a link to listen to his single
http://souncloud.com/espeeentertainment
Sammy Fariz - Eko ni London

2. Sir Dauda: when Jay Vox sent me a link to listen to this guy, knowing Jay and his long history of managing rappers i thought he was one of them rappers , But when i heard his song "je ko work" i was glad no one was around me when i listened to the song, my mouth was wide open with excitement and fear at the same time. Excited cos i know real musicians/artists are on the raise and afraid cos he is too big a talent for me to handle. I might not be able to handle the Star i was listening to.
http://www.soundcloud.com/sirdauda

3. Teeban: A student of the music department of Babcock University, is a better version of Banky W, all due respect to Mr Wellington. His blend of jazz, Afro, and RnB/pop is not what you get everyday from 21 year old Nigerian artists, who want to sing and rap about wa gba, weed, money and olosho. TommyLee Jones you scored a home run here

4. J - Jamani: y'all remember Justina Ogunlolu of omo 2sexy fame, she actually pulled a coup on us all.... I don't even know how to qualify him, since Dipp Amayzine i have not seen an artist who can sing, dance, have the talents and as tall as Chris Brown. Well J-jamani is all of that.notjustok.com/2016/12/22/j-jamani-forget-the-night/

5. Kuebounce: in 2009 when i first met Harrysong we didn't quiet get along But one thing was for sure, who could tell that this person was possessed with the spirit of music... You could tell he sleeps, eats, inhale and exhale music..the same feeling i had then is the same feeling i had when i heard Kuebounce i was jealous of whoever signed and discovered him and sammy Fariz.... You know how you feel when you remember Marvin has Korede Bello and Reekado Banks.. Its same way i feel when i remember they are signed to same label. In addition kuebounce is an exceptional producer
These are the Top five artists i am predicting to come up in 2017. I might be wrong though, But lets see your own Top 5.

Re: About To Blow - 2017 by sogtek: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Music and audio creators use it to share and monetize their content with a global audience...Click the link to read more
https://www.sogtek.com/soundcloud-make-money-soundcloud-download-soundcloud-app/

(1) (Reply)

DAGRIN: The 7th Year Remembrance / VIDEO: Kranium – Cant Believe Ft. Wizkid X Ty Dolla Sign (snippet) / Music: Erigga – Long Story (freestyle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.