Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,172 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos (26635 Views)

2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO) / Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by idupaul: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:

Point of correction is not about pdp or apc

It's about good governance

I will and Nigeria will support any working governor

Or president working

God bless cross river

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Yet you openly support Buhari that has refused to work..

1 Like

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by uchman80(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Good governance all the way. Thats what Nigerians voted for.
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2016
baybeeboi:
i heard APC members are working more than PDP

I also heard Yahaya Bello, Rauf Aregbesola, Ibikunle Amosun, Samuel Ortom and a whole lot of others are working bettef than Wike.
I totally lose hope when that wicked and cruel governor of Kogi state
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by darknetcom: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2016
vengertime:
The only thing we can do for you is to pray for your soul, cos your mumu too much. i pray your parents will stop feeding you in 2017, maybe you go get sense by force.

abegi...park well...

you have nothing else to do than abuse your own brother??...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by mmsen: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2016
favourmic:
This man is working not like other pdp members

This man hasn't done anything - all he does is make stupid speeches that make people in the villages happy.

The hard work was done by his predecessors.
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by hymanflex(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2016
Nice one. On my way to cross River
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by fashrola(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Is it really hard to drive a monorail train? undecided

Cos last time I checked... Nigerians can man a Boeing 474 Jet airliners and even Cargo ships

And above-mentioned mode of transportation involves voyage planning, calculations and other sophisticated processes when moving from point A to B

1 Like

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by chimchim1(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2016
U re wrong. I'm Strongly behind PMB and millions of Nigerians too
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2016
baybeeboi:

Dont you get tired?

All ur colleagues have left you.

Omenka could possibly be in his village tapping palm wine right now.

Where's Keneking? Probably hunting monkeys

Passingshot / Dropshot , these ones have gone mute overtime.

Modath and NgeneUknwenu have all left Muhammadu Buhari's threads to masturbate in Wike's Threads.

I saw Fulanimafia with rubber plate begging in Kaduna yesterday.

Buhari has successfully forced them to self exile territory.

U should join them to save face.
epic!
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by favourmic(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2016
mmsen:

This man hasn't done anything - all he does is make stupid speeches that make people in the villages happy.

The hard work was done by his predecessors.

Bro let be honest can you compare him with fayose that kept making noise up and down? The man is trying
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by seguno2: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2016
favourmic:
This man is working not like other pdp members

Not like even Lagos with all the empty mouth.
Mono rail we are yet to see after so much money spent since 2010, including $1 billion World Bank loan.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by giles14(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2016
engr. MBA MBA eru.
so cross river have indigenous igbos
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by dallyemmy: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2016
We have in Port Harcourt...it is only that our people need prayers
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by sarrki(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2016
darknetcom:

abegi...park well...

you have nothing else to do than abuse your own brother??...

You are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by muri4mig(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Freedom2016:

The only fellow still supporting Buhari.
It's a lie. shocked
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2016
This Engineer worwor sha.
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by Jacko1(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2016
I hate silly unsustainable projects

Tinapa was a silly project

How will monorail of some 10km at most help starving masses

Wat is our priority in this country

Such projects are normally done wen a region is so self sustained.... And need for such is merited

These policymakers do things that have no strategic economic significance......

Do ur akwa ibom calabar road
Or identify somethin cross river can produce and put effort into it

God help nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by darknetcom: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:

You are a patriot

you too...i salute my brother....i still think ojukwu was one of our heros...
no matter what people say about him...

1 Like

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by LorDBolton(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2016
kettykin:
If only cross river state can forget toys and join hands with akwa ibom, Rivers state and bayelsa to build and own a deep sea port

Lagos state govt is building a sea port @ badagry + ftz area you're here calling on 3 oil rich states to join forces with C/R (4 states) unto port?

Smh
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by LorDBolton(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2016
Jacko1:
I hate silly unsustainable projects

Tinapa was a silly project

How will monorail of some 10km at most help starving masses

Wat is our priority in this country

Such projects are normally done wen a region is so self sustained.... And need for such is merited

These policymakers do things that have no strategic economic significance......

Do ur akwa ibom calabar road
Or identify somethin cross river can produce and put effort into it

God help nigeria

Tinapa was a silly project? Really??

Don't say what u don't know
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by okowande(f): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2016
OMG does it mean Cross River is not part of Naija? Am confused
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by Austinoiz(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sarrki and his haters don take style derail this thread...nawa for una oooo.

Irrelevant voices hating self since 1999 while relevant voices commune with their perceived enemies behind closed doors.
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by ArabMopol(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
where is Amaechi port Harcourt monorail it has gone into oblivion as we earlier speculate... we need to start probing that thief... Amaechi and fashola are untouchable because they are APC ATM machine
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
kettykin:
If only cross river state can forget toys and join hands with akwa ibom, Rivers state and bayelsa to build and own a deep sea port

Last time I checked, calabar had a deep sea port. The most popular after d Lagos port. I know for a fact dangote imports stuff through the calabar port. What are u on about?
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by mmsen: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
fashrola:
Is it really hard to drive a monorail train? undecided

Cos last time I checked... Nigerians can man a Boeing 474 Jet airliners and even Cargo ships

And above-mentioned mode of transportation involves voyage planning, calculations and other sophisticated processes when moving from point A to B

It isn't but there's this stupid notion that things must be done by an outside for them to be done right.

Nigerians have taken self-hatred to the next level.

In light of those facts this is a good movement - the goal should be for majority Nigerian staff, especially senior positions.
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by freeborn76(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
If this was Anambra, we for no hear word...well done Cross river jare.
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by FILEBE(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:

Point of correction is not about pdp or apc

It's about good governance

I will and Nigeria will support any working governor

Or president working

God bless cross river

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

confrim! keep spreading this!

1 Like

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by mmsen: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
favourmic:

Bro let be honest can you compare him with fayose that kept making noise up and down? The man is trying

I'm not comparing him to Fayose (I'm not in his state to know what he has/hasn't done), I'm comparing him to former governors of CRS and also AKS.
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by APCmyheart(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Freedom2016:

We are many we just stop replying to some useless comments b enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by favourmic(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
mmsen:

I'm not comparing him to Fayose (I'm not in his state to know what he has/hasn't done), I'm comparing him to former governors of CRS and also AKS.

Bro let talk about present not past govement
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by seguno2: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Deseo:
This Engineer worwor sha.

Is he even qualified to be called an Engineer?
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by Caseless: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Freedom2016:

lie! Buhari till forever!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Remains PDP Chairman, Appeal Court Rules / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court / Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.