Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,892 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Are You Sleeping ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Sleeping ? (853 Views)

Married Woman Caught By Husband Sleeping With Another Man In A Hotel / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With A Man In The Boutique He Opened For Her (photos) / Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
ARE YOU SLEEPING?

There is a song that says, "Do not awaken love until it so please." The poet is King Solomon.
What it means is don't have sex till you are properly married. You know why? sexual chemistry is difficult to kill once it wakes, it's a raging inferno.

As a single person, your body should be sleeping. Meaning when you are around the opposite sex, you should feel "normal" and simply enjoy friendship. You needs lots of friendship at this stage and it is more fun if no sexual chemistry is involved.

But the moment you start having sex, your body WAKES and sexual chemistry rares it's ugly head each time you are in friendship with the opposite sex. You won't feel normal until you sleep with them

That sounds crazy right? Lots of bad things happens these days. You won't like it if every guy on the road knows you sleep around. It's a small world. News fly fast. No sane lady wants to date a play boy either.
Alright. Leave that sweet little chemistry alone and let it enjoy its beauty sleep.
You shouldn't wake love until it is time -courtesy to king Solomon, the guy who learnt his lessons the hard way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Sleeping ? by dingbang(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wat fuckery is this
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
dingbang:
Wat fuckery is this

I didn't ask you to comment on my post

1 Like

Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
I give up mehnnnnnn sad
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Fidelismaria: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
undecided

Nonsense
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fidelismaria:
undecided

Nonsense
keep it to yourself
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Agimor(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ehrmm.... Op you look eatable.
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:
Nice post OP, nothing but the truth.

thanks
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Agimor:
Ehrmm.... Op you look eatable.

lol
I'm bitter
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by 2SWT(f): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Story
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Agimor(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
lilyqueen:

lol

I'm bitter
Oh, I love the bitter taste. To suppress the excessive sugar in my body.
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by dingbang(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
lilyqueen:

I didn't ask you to comment on my post
don't be silly, diaries section is where stufd like this should be.
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
dingbang:
don't be silly, diaries section is where stufd like this should be.

I don't need your advice
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
lilyqueen:
ARE YOU SLEEPING?

There is a song that says, "Do not awaken love until it so please." The poet is King Solomon.
What it means is don't have sex till you are properly married. You know why? sexual chemistry is difficult to kill once it wakes, it's a raging inferno.

As a single person, your body should be sleeping. Meaning when you are around the opposite sex, you should feel "normal" and simply enjoy friendship. You needs lots of friendship at this stage and it is more fun if no sexual chemistry is involved.

But the moment you start having sex, your body WAKES and sexual chemistry rares it's ugly head each time you are in friendship with the opposite sex. You won't feel normal until you sleep with them

That sounds crazy right? Lots of bad things happens these days. You won't like it if every guy on the road knows you sleep around. It's a small world. News fly fast. No sane lady wants to date a play boy either.
Alright. Leave that sweet little chemistry alone and let it enjoy its beauty sleep.
You shouldn't wake love until it is time -courtesy to king Solomon, the guy who learnt his lessons the hard way.
This is excellent, true and worthy of praise. I'm proud of you OP. keep the flag flying and light burning. God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sincere4u:

This is excellent, true and worthy of praise. I'm proud of you OP. keep the flag flying and light burning. God be with you.

Amen thanks

1 Like

Re: Are You Sleeping ? by jmoore(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Endorsed by Jmoore

1 Like

Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nickymezor(f): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Truetalk dear, Ur damn rite.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Solowande(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
The body is made up of some chemical chemisty, if u don't handle the chemistry well it can lead u to physics, which is motion. And if the physics is not properly handle, it will leads u to biology. U all know what dat means.
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Switup: 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
op, nice one
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Solowande:
The body is made up of some chemical chemisty, if u don't handle the chemistry well it can lead u to physics, which is motion. And if the physics is not properly handle, it will leads u to biology. U all know what dat means.

lol
Re: Are You Sleeping ? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2016
Switup:
op, nice one

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? / Watch: A Village Lady Or A City Lady, Which Do You Prefer? / Please Help A Nairalander Win...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.