Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months (6423 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by 1Emmy: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2009
I think i am beginning to  understand ladies better, "how do i cheat him", that is all they think.
Guys beware!!!
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by agathamari(f): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2009
i by no means agree with cheating as you know i would in his case dump her as i said before. but i find it funny that some of the guys on here who say to get rid of her are saying on other topics that women should forgive thier husbands and b/f when they do the same.  why the double standard.  if you would  leave you wife for doing it then be prepared for her to leave you when you do it.  if you expect your wife or gf to forgive you for doing it then you have to forgive her.  what is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by sleak(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
dude keep walking n never look back.
remeber the rule of 3s,if she said 3months,it was at least 12months with that guy n 2 other EXs. angry angry angry
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by echobee(f): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
what the lady did was bad, she knew it that was why she let the cat out of the bag. her conscience is really disturbing her.for the guy, if he can continue the plans and the relationship, he should, but if not,he should follow is instinct. but one question for the guy, if it is that they are married already, and she told him,what will he do?there is a saying ,the devil u know, is better than the angel u don't know.think of my little advise.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2009
The situation is better when you caught ur sex mate with another, u log off but most of the time people don't log off because of what they gain. I know of someone who has dated a man for years now (her first I assume) but the feller is balling other chicks, she found out and she is till there. Why?? The financial security is there. We even told her to ditch the feller, no way!

If it is the guy's turn, he will be beggin' as he never knew where the next pussiee will come from, once he ascertains that, he logs out.If the love is genuine, the sleeping around is be minimal.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by luvli(f): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
@ poster
by fiancee, u mean they r engaged?

my question is how can someone be engaged for seven years i think the guy is not ready to seal the deal so the girl got a bit tired and decided to have a little fling. the guy in question shld be happy the fling was with an ex not with someone next door.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Yoighaman(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2009
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by nethacker(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
luvli:

@ poster
by fiancee, u mean they r engaged?

my question is how can someone be engaged for seven years   i think the guy is not ready to seal the deal so the girl got a bit tired and decided to have a little fling. the guy in question shld be happy the fling was with an ex not with someone next door.
u hv spoken well but your second paragraph is   . they dated for 5years and engaged 2yrs ago cos then they were nt ready .
my question is y must she be tired wen she was d one dat was nt ready initially.r u trying to justify her act of infidelity?  shocked shocked
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by toosoon(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2009
There are several reasons why she decided to let the cat out of the bag!!

Maybe
1. She is not ready for marriage.
2. She does not want to marry him and looking for a way out.
3. She still love her Ex.

All i know is any decision taken by him will surely favour both parties whether negative or positive.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by skimmyboss: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
echo- bee:

what the lady did was bad, she knew it that was why she let the cat out of the bag. her conscience is really disturbing her.for the guy, if he can continue the plans and the relationship, he should, but if not,he should follow is instinct. but one question for the guy, if it is that they are married already, and she told him,what will he do?there is a saying ,the devil u know, is better than the angel u don't know.think of my little advise.

I was feeling ur post until u said , "d devil you know is better than the angel u dont know"
I hate it when pple use that phrase, its just an excuse!
She did wrong, if the poster can accomodate it, FINE.
If he cant, toss her out and dont settle for less because of some phrase that people(both genders) have coined as an escape route after cheating.
If the angel u "dont know" messes up, move to the next angel.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Greycells(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2009
It is all about repentance and restitution, Big ups for the girl for coming clean.

Peeps can bay for her blood as long as they care, but Let he who has no sin cast d first stone!

Most of us are truly worst sinner and more miserable soul than the girl cos we do not enjoy the grace to repent and restitute!
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by lbotus(f): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2009
@ poster,

What she did was wrong.Maybe something went wrong along the line that made her had an affair for 4 months with her Ex.You [b]may [/b]be part of the reason.Ask her why she did it.This might help to heal the wounds quickly.

Please just forgive her and take her back if u can, but you should be grateful she told you the truth which Some girls wud prefer taking to their graves.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by skimmyboss: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2009
G-reycells:

It is all about repentance and restitution, Big ups for the girl for coming clean.

Peeps can bay for her blood as long as they care, but Let he who has no sin cast d first stone!

Most of us are truly worst sinner and more miserable soul than the girl cos we do not enjoy the grace to repent and restitute!

Great point.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by montili(f): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2009
Its not an easy one though,

why did she go back to the ex when she has a fiancee knowing its high time to settle down, then what changed her mind to end the affair. She did the right thing by telling the guy but its definitely gonna reap the guys heart out. No body is perfect but the guy should try and forgive her at least for her sincerity in spitting out the truth coz other chicks might just keep it mute.

Even after marriage still dey chop clean mouth. Goodluck!!!

But make she repent if the guy gree if not she be heavy MU2 (MUMU) grin
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by bizboy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2009
Its unfortunate that it happened, i think they should find their bearing and forge ahead, they are not meant for each other.

http://dailytradingincome.com
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by olelle: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
If she did it once, she can do it again. You can never tell she can do it after marriage.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Okwyjesus(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2009
Maybe she still loves the Ex but unfortunately glued to the present .Maybe commitment with the pesent and financial gain kept her there but the truth is that her heart is with the EX. Women you never can tell,
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2009
Why did she tell him?

Did he tell her all the people he has been sleeping with? Abeg she should go and sit down jor! angry angry
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by koolchicco: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^You must be a real BAD Gurl. undecided
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^ Nope! Unfortunately, I'm just wise to the realities of this world! undecided
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Sangman(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
I'm still stuck on the part about seeing the ex for months "before she realised she had a fiancee".
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^ That was meant as a way of highlighting her folly! I dont think he meant it literarilly! undecided
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by RuuDie(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2009
Kick her lame-ass out into the streets. . . thats what he should do!
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by RuuDie(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2009
Well to be fair. . . . timing of the cheating matters to some degree.

if the cheating was at the height of our romance, when things were just starting to heat up and i was getting the vibes that she was the it, just when i was thinking i'd gotten mrs. right, the dame to live all my life with, the dame to spend all my bar. . . . . . .

the b****ch berra not come 2 states close to where am at cuz its gonna be MUUURRDAAAHHH! angry angry angry
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by ciscostaz: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
Old fire stick, Easy to touch
Falling in love, Just like that.

Never leave your wife or husand with your ex. They can easly rekindle old flame.
Be on the look out.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by olalekan1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
The Girl might be lying. She might want to know her fiance's reaction to a situation like that in the future.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by cvibe: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2009
Olalekan,

That don't sound like a lie to me.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by OBVIOUS(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
I don't think she's lying either. She bleeped her EX.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by airzzee(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
DID HE GUY CATCH HER B4 SHE DIVULGED THE SECRET? WHAT IF SHE DID TELL HER? HOW COULD HE HAVE KNOW? THAT'S NOT AN ISSUE. IF HE LOVES HER, LET HIM FIRE ON. AFTER ALL, GUYS DO TELL BABES THEIR FLINGS TOO & HELL IS NOT LET LOOSE.

SAYING THE TRUTH IS A PLUS. I ADORE HER HONESTY & OPENNESS.

IF THE GUYS DUMPS HER, NATURE WILL MAKE HIM CONTINUE TO MEET LIARS AS A WIFE; THOSE WHO WILL BE MARRIED TO HIM & STILL BE CHEATING, YET BE PRETENDING TO BE ANGELS. THAT KIND CAN POISON & KILL A MAN.

LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Outstrip(f): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
He should not marry her. This is not a one night stand which is bad enough. She went on for four months while they were planning a wedding, No way o
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Connoisseur(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2009
I would really appreciate it if i were the guy, but its no guarantee i would marry her thereafter. I might not be able to cope with the psychological impact.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by tashanja(m): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2009
RuuDie:

Kick her lame-ass out into the streets. . . thats what he should do!

Exactly cool
Personally, I have no sympathy for cheating wives or gfs. angry
Even if you forgive, the relationship would never be the same again, because the thought of it (the cheating) would inevitably always come back to haunt and weigh you down. So why burden yourself with such luggage?
Besides, no trust no relationship, period cool

This particular case is so pathetic, imagine she didn't cheat (or at least confessed) on the 1st, 2nd ,3rd, or 4th, talk less of the 5th or 6th; but wait until the 7th year of the relationship, when you should be expecting real loyalty and commitment - haba, what a letdown and betrayal. shocked cry

Confession or not, it’s too late, the damage has already been done; I'd say kick her skanky arse to the kerb and move on angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) / Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle / Early Morning Sex Is Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.