Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes (38799 Views)

16 American And Nigerian Secular Artist Who Were Once Gospel Music Ministers. / Frank Edwards Shares Transformation Photos (Throwback) / Frank Edwards And Actor Williams Uchemba Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by searay(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Every man to his hustle...brother Frank please mind ya business.

In fact if every Nigerian musician begin sing gospel, competition go choke you oooh...
You didn't read the post.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Rozaystunna(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mchwww *blasting migos*

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by jericco1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Unlimited22:

Wrong. Secular doesn't mean sinful. Listen to some foreign artistes songs and u will see the difference.

you said some?
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by xilixr: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dear frank, in "short", head-ward.
What r u? because u say Jesus on a track u feeling u r gospel? U can fool the world but u CNT fool "ur friends". Leave them to talk dirty in d open; unlike you closet man.
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by potiglo: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
"THE PHONE CALL" 1:30SEC WRITTEN&DIRECTED BY WALE APOTIERI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ln9Z60ygcI
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by enezee: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
OK..... noted
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by SmartyPants(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
unclezuma:

Try and read between the lines and take your sanctimonious hypocrisy to Yaba, take left and go forward about 150m you'd see the same Pharisees as you who give two fvcks...

Remain blessed.

at your age?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by haibe(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Great advice.. in nigeria we celebrate mediocrity too much, someone makes noise for 4 minute and u hail and pay him.. am more concerned about my younger ones when i hear this songs with polluting lyircs.

Nigerian artistes should try to be clean in their secular lyrics

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by freecocoa(f): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
While I think dude is tryna be sanctimonious, I do agree however, that Nigerian musicians lack content/depth, listening to most of them, is like a waste of time.
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by oshorstan(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hello Friends, I have an infinix Snokor Z5000 Android 5.1 device to sell. I stay in Benin city & Interested persons can whatsapp me via 08138188962.. Battery life of 3800mAh, Ram of 8g. Black in colour..The phone is only 6 Months old, I need money to offset bills..
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
goldbim:
Nice!!music is food for the soul..you are what you listen to!! cool..as for the kin ma ladi,kin ma jedi crew and fans lipsrsealed..(i comment my reserve) grin.

You are funny o

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Adiwana: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
wristbangle:

This is the reason why our music is backward due to immoral and poor lyrics. Frank is dishing out sound advice but as a die hard fan of stupid songs, you are spewing thrash. I pity you bros.

And who told you our music i backward?Rather backward,its only evolving
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by symbianDON(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
thumbs up frank! you couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by paradigmshift(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
this guy can weed en
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by jinxet2000: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
You are already in the news. Congrats!
Janetessy:
Every one wants to always be in the news grin

Nice advice tho

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Beatzmaker: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
I have always wondered why our artists always misinterpret secular music here. It should be more than just fine face, boobs, ass and all..There are so many things to talk about. Violence against women, terrorism, climate change. The black race is too sex conscious.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by nonjebose(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
I wonder why some people lack comprehension. He never said they should sing gospel music. He said secular music that you want your children listen to. Of course, we expect this to meaningful and devoid of vulgar language

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
freecocoa:
While I think dude is tryna be sanctimonious, I do agree however, that Nigerian musicians lack content/depth, listening to most of them, is like a waste of time.

Hmmm but you Love tekno and listen to PANA right? Songs with content/depth don't bring money lol. Except you are ASA who doesn't really care about money lol, but does her own thing.

Abi no be money dem to take feed their families ?
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by undisputedgbola(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Every man to his hustle...brother Frank please mind ya business.

In fact if every Nigerian musician begin sing gospel, competition go choke you oooh...
He didn't ask them to sing gospel...

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by wristbangle: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adiwana:

And who told you our music i backward?Rather backward,its only evolving

Maybe u are referring to the beats but the lyrics is going backward everyday.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by nonjebose(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
searay:
You didn't read the post.
He read it, but has lost all sense of value

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by nonjebose(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
truthsayer007:

Hmmm but you Love tekno and listen to PANA right? Songs with content/depth don't bring money lol. Except you are ASA who doesn't really care about money lol, but does her own thing.

Abi no be money dem to take feed their families ?

Some of the best songs ever released are not vulgar, and the artistes made money also.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by OluwaWizzy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
jux the hard truth.. lyrics of most secular music is gradually destroying d nation already.. and eating up generations to come... Aal Izz Well

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Iamthoney(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Frank Edward should just shussh his mouth and stopped his hand from typing poo...everybody can't sing what everybody want to hear...whether he likes it or not, secular music will forever stay in Nigeria and the world at large. Like sey if all our musicians wan dey sing his type of music him go see chance blow? He better be thankful we have secular music cos his market for no sell at all. By the way who both good music wey get value and secular music epp sef?
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by igwedaboss(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
wise7:
So what is he saying
You no wise at all.. U don't deceive to call yourself that..
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Remix10(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Janetessy:
Every one wants to always be in the news grin

Nice advice tho

and you have come here to rant....

nice name, Jane tho
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Sunglow: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
How many of you ever listened to Celine Dion?

Or ADELE?

They do secular too, without vulgarity!
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Deilluminator(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
wise7:
So what is he saying
Are you from Daura?
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Unlimited22: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sunglow:
How many of you ever listened to Celine Dion?

Or ADELE?

They do secular too, without vulgarity!
Add Sia to that list!!!!
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Unlimited22: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
oshorstan:
Hello Friends, I have an infinix Snokor Z5000 Android 5.1 device to sell. I stay in Benin city & Interested persons can whatsapp me via 08138188962.. Battery life of 3800mAh, Ram of 8g. Black in colour..The phone is only 6 Months old, I need money to offset bills..
8gb ram? Broda take it easy na... .
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by eagleonearth(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fireson:
I heard he smokes... angry
some things are not to be joked with cuz we will answer to every careless we've spoken here.
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
He has a point though...these songs are sounding boring, and uninspiring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.