Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,447 members, 7,908,320 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army (10826 Views)

We Will Sign The Peace Corps Bill If We Regain Power – PDP / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Dogara On Anti-graft War: We Are Dealing With Leaves And Fruits But Not Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Splinz(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Is there peace anywhere in the world today?

Looking for peace on earth is a mirage. That's why only the dead can truly rest in peace

True.
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by ItzHoludex(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
u guys should till be vigilant sha
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by LorDBolton(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Splinz:
How can you claimed winning the war without a corresponding peace

Very soon the army will also set out to win our hearts... cheesy

All these dummies for NL SHA
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Splinz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

All these dummies for NL SHA

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by LorDBolton(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=Splinz post=52333448][/quote]

Seeing that it's actually you who's dumb, why not slap yourself?

Who knows it just might work...just might
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Splinz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

Seeing that it's actually you who's dumb, why not slap yourself?

Who knows it just might work...just might

Mumu... cheesy

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by rhektor(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
The Nigerian Army has declared that the war against the Boko Haram insurgents group has been won.

Theatre commando of the Operation Lafiya Dole, the military operation in the north east, Major General Lucky Irabor stated this at a press briefing in Maiduguri, Borno State on Wednesday.

He however said Nigeria still needs to win the peace despite winning the war against the insurgents.

Given details on how Nigerian troops captured camp zero in Sambisa Forest, said tactical support from the air force aided ground troops in the capture of the forest.

He displayed the Boko Haram flag and the holy book left behind by the fleeing terrorists which he described as the symbol of authority of the leadership of the group.

While calling on Nigerians to report any suspected member of the Boko Haram group living within their midst, Irabor called on information managers to give adequate support to the activities of the military.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/boko-haram-we-have-won-war-we-need-to.html

cc lalasticlala

This reminds me of the novel "survive the peace" adapted from the BIAFRAN WAR. Peace is actually harder to win than a war
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Is there peace anywhere in the world today?

Looking for peace on earth is a mirage. That's why only the dead can truly rest in peace
deep words
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Qyubee:
God bless u br
Hmm, as soon as I saw your moniker I knew it was Naruto related, nice pfp

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by ogunsj: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pokermon:
but Adesina just denied the news?
if you are intelligent enough you will know that the army statement reaffirm what adeshina said. after dislodging bBoko Haram enclaves you need to mop up the area which is another phase to restoring peace to that area. I know some of are not happy about this achievement by the military and by extension this govt. Nigeria is bigger and greater than any individual or ethnic group.
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Ikennablue(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Splinz:
How can you claimed winning the war without a corresponding peace

Very soon the army will also set out to win our hearts... cheesy
my brother, try get sense
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Splinz(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ikennablue:
my brother, try get sense

Let me dash you some first...

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Seriousboy: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
He is saying his own lies, his oga will say another lies. Remaining mr Lai is cooking his own lies to dish out for zombies.
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by intruder15(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
this time last year they said Boko Haram has been tactically defeated. Boko boys still worry.
now they are saying Boko Haram has been defeated.
next year no far. we will know.
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by panafrican(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
The best way to win the peace is to make a one-to-one correspondence between AK 47 bullets and Boko haram militants.
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Cletus77(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Later we will hear dat the war haven't been won, only Sambisa forest captured
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
adonbilivit:
if u believe in one Nigeria click like, if you don't share.

#oneNigeria
I no ipob touts will click share
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Kingspin(m): 1:11am On Dec 29, 2016
Nigerian ways of doing things always making no sense. The way this guys are celebrating this thing I will totally join them if they can restructure Nigeria and celebrate the unity and peace in one nation.
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Fortunehunter(m): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2016
All the lies and deciets continue in APC led government. BEFORE 2015 General election.
1). l will crush boko haram within my 6months in office.
2). Daily Free meal for school children.
3). N5000 Stipend for the aged and all the graduates without work.

4). N1 for one doller.
What we now see is ;
No food, no money ,no security, N500 per dollar
APC Government is as fake as Plastic Rice.

Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by handy30(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army by Qyubee(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Hmm, as soon as I saw your moniker I knew it was Naruto related, nice pfp
na so, thanks brv

(1) (2) (Reply)

"President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina / Edo Set To Seal $500m Vehicle Assembly Plant, As Obaseki Pledges More Incentives / I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.