Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,371 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

Girls And Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Marriage (675 Views)

What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? / My Best Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Marriage by Callmehiyce(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
The way girls/ladies go around looking for marriage, I don't understand.
Most ladies I have come across this period are of the motion "are you for marriage?"
Nawa o
Re: Girls And Marriage by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin

Op, are u ready to settle down? cheesy
Re: Girls And Marriage by Callmehiyce(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Op, are u ready to settle down? cheesy
Even if am ready
Make them calm down
Who suppose marry who
Re: Girls And Marriage by Splinz(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Callmehiyce:
Most ladies I have come across this period are of the motion "are you for marriage?"
Nawa o

And if same girls go about flirting, you'd be whining and calling them 'ashawos' for not getting married.

And now I don't even know who's more confused between you and Buhari.

Re: Girls And Marriage by enchantedone(f): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Callmehiyce:
Nawa o
that is because most girls are tired of dating play boys dat are only interested in relationships dat lead no where. so dey want to know ur agenda 4rm day one in other to save time and energy.
Re: Girls And Marriage by Sexxkillz: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Still searching for the commonsense in your post. . . If you aren't ready for marriage, you say 'NO' and move on. . . What's the complain for?
Re: Girls And Marriage by Callmehiyce(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Still searching for the commonsense in your post. . . If you aren't ready for marriage, you say 'NO' and move on. . . What's the complain for?
Dy don't mind enchanting a guy in other to get married to them.
Dy re going all extent to get married.
Calm down first and allow things flow

(1) (Reply)

Tip To Know If You Are Gay / In Defence Of The "Good Guys". / Guys: How To Find Out Her Boyfriend Without Asking Her [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.