Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,827 members, 7,915,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:33 PM

Use Your Songs To Address The Nation Positively – Gospel Singer Frank Edwards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Use Your Songs To Address The Nation Positively – Gospel Singer Frank Edwards (333 Views)

Gospel Singer Frank Edward Customized All His Cars Plate Number With Bible Verse / Frank Edwards Shares Transformation Photos (Throwback) / [photos] Check Out Gospel Singer Frank Edwards’ Gargage Of Luxury Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Songs To Address The Nation Positively – Gospel Singer Frank Edwards by DaMayjoh: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Gospel singer/producer, Frank Edwards has called on secular artistes to use their music to “address a nation positively”.

Frank made the remark via a series of Tweets on Monday.

“Remember that you will have children or already have. Will you actually let them listen and do all the things you said in that song?” the “You too dey bless me” singer quizzed.

See the tweets below:

Re: Use Your Songs To Address The Nation Positively – Gospel Singer Frank Edwards by LifeofAirforce1: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
I didn't read all that Honestly
Re: Use Your Songs To Address The Nation Positively – Gospel Singer Frank Edwards by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
PLS BE VERY CAREFUL
Trump Is 70
Hillary Is 69
Obama Is 55
70+69+55 =194
Buhari 74
Johnathan 59
APC 3 Letters
PDP 3 Letters
Therefore 74+59+3+3=139
........................ This Things Does Not Mean
Anything I Just Want To Waste Your Time
Am @Home If You Like Come & Beat Me ...........

(1) (Reply)

Socrates Uduk Announces Plans To Revert Back To Dancing Shakira Steps / Watch Ycee _ Ahahn Mp4 / Music: Ariwo Ko (sax Cover) Ft Adekunle Gold & Oshinach (sax Cover) Ft Humble Sm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.