Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,160 members, 7,946,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Do Christians "Not Follow" The Old Testament - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians "Not Follow" The Old Testament (1839 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions / Why Do Christians Close Their Eyes When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians "Not Follow" The Old Testament by benzics(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

I was an atheist for 2 years. Leaving Christianity. When I realised my way and came back, things hasn't been the same. So you are very pointless. Get away from this forums you son of Satan.

grin atheist my arse

Re: Why Do Christians "Not Follow" The Old Testament by benzics(m): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

Don't talk to this fool.
Why would an idiot come and insult Christianity in forums and you handling it with kid gloves. You want Christianity to die out? Well I don't, if this guy were close to me, God knows what I'd do to him by now, maybe he's Muslim, atheist whatever.

If he doesn't have salvation from God, let him buy it if he has to, if he's too dead to, he can go to hell.

It's time people stop insulting Christianity on this forum, what the Bleep is wrong with this people.
Lol.. NinjaX

I just sighted another potential terrorist like anas09 grin

Go up and see when this same guy I l was calling Islam bad, that Islam is the world's problem.. the irony cheesy
Re: Why Do Christians "Not Follow" The Old Testament by benzics(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ubah29:
Hello I thought you are an atheist why bother with what Christians believe or do not believe. you are very insecure . But have u really read the bible? ............ no.
Christianity is more of an experience compared to religion. Read to understand first then u can now criticize thanks.

Lol, ya right.. If my explanation doesn't fit your requirements, "I don't understand the Bible". Oya o
Re: Why Do Christians "Not Follow" The Old Testament by benzics(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

Don't be soft on these fellows. Idiots like these are bent on giving our Christianity a bad name. We not paying jizya, let me remind you and we run democracy and not sharia, he can wait when there is full blown sharia he can rant his rubbish as he pleases. I know where he's driving at,and I swear am gonna give them a hard time here as many as they choose to insult christians.

Bro you really need help, psychological help, cuz you sound like a mentally disabled being

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Jesus Coming Soon? / God Doesn't Exist Because Anything That Exist Must Have A Creator / Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.