Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 (1632 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / 3 Internet Businesses That Will Rake In Millions For You / ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by Donshaga(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
Today I want to reveal to you the top 5 legimate internet business you can start in 2017.

1) Fiverr Freelancing :

You can make from $500 to $4,000 Monthly on Fiverr.
Fiverr.com is a website were you get paid for rendering services.
For example, you can write articles for people on different

topics and get paid. I know what you might be thinking... "But

am not good at writing articles ". Don't worry you will get a

comprehensive guide from me on how to write articles and

render other services on Fiverr.com which t takes just15

minutes to deliver to your customers when they order for a

service on Fiverr.com.. You can get orders @ $5 ,$50 daily.

When u grab my free report below this post .You will get all

secrets on this fiverr business even how to get a single $200

order that takes less than 15 minutes to complete.

2) Importation Business :

This is whereby you import products at dead cheap prices and resell them in Nigeria for massive profit.

You can start this business with at least N10,000. You can import jewery,cloth,shoes,phones,bags etc.

For example, let's say you import a watch on the website... ( I will reveal the website when u grab my free report at the end of this post) . .

. Now let's say you import 20 beautiful wrist watch for $10 (N3,000) each . You can easily resell them in Nigeria for N12,000 each.
Now let's calculate.
If you import 20xN3,000=N60,000
If you sell 20 x N12,000 = N240.000
N240,000-N60,000 =N180,000.
That is a profit of N180,000.

Of course you can not do this if you don't have a step by step guide. At the end of this post you will get a free report on how to start this business on my signature file bow this post.

3) Information Marketing Business :

This is whereby you sell information in can be in form of ebooks , video etc .You can sell information on how to loose weight, build muscle, get your ex- back, health, etc. You need to create a Sales page. A Sales page is a website page which describe what you are selling and includes the price and how people can make payment for the information you are selling which can be in form of pdf book or video.

For example Pastor Chris from christ embassy sell information books like ''how to pray effectively ''etc .
So you too can sell information online on how to solve to different problems and fraction of visitors that visit your sales page which describe the info product you are selling will buy and you will make a lot of money from it.

3) Affiliate Marketing : This is almost the same as information marketing just that in this type of business you will be selling other people information online and earn commission.

You can get a 75% commission or 50% commission for each sale you make.

For example : Someone is selling an ebook on " how to loose weight fast ". Then you contact the person , usually you can get the person contact on his or her sales page.

When you contact the person you tell him or her that you will help him or her promote the info product for 50% commission.
If the person agrees, then the person will create a sales page link for which describe what the person is selling.

Anybody that buys from your link, you will get a commission.
If you have more questions on affiliate marketing just post it below and I will reply you shortly.

4) Blogging : Many people make a lot of money blogging, but this business requires consistency , determination and hardwork.

You have to post update articles on news,gossip etc. You get paid through AdSense. You can go to google.com learn how to create AdSense account on your blog.

Here you have it , the 4 profitable online business you can start in 2017.

Thanks for reading

I have a FREE report for you just goo to my signaturre file below this post to grab it.
You wil see the link for the free Report below this post.
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by Donshaga(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by Donshaga(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
If You have any question feel free to ask me
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by Donshaga(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by Donshaga(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
feel free to ask any question
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by dazy2(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wizkid Reveals He Is Sick And He Knows The Cure!

Singer Wizkid has revealed that he is home sick after spending days outside the shores of Nigeria.
He tweeted

http://davidotokiblog..com.ng/2016/12/wizkid-reveals-he-is-sick-and-he-knows.html
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by supereagle(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Nigerian banks have made buying online difficult now , you are limited with the amount you can spend on your debit card. Import biz is now difficult.
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by Chigorkizz(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2016
Donshaga:
Hello Nairalanders,
Today I want to reveal to you the top 5 legimate internet business you can start in 2017.

1) Fiverr Freelancing :

You can make from $500 to $4,000 Monthly on Fiverr.
Fiverr.com is a website were you get paid for rendering services.
For example, you can write articles for people on different

topics and get paid. I know what you might be thinking... "But

am not good at writing articles ". Don't worry you will get a

comprehensive guide from me on how to write articles and

render other services on Fiverr.com which t takes just15

minutes to deliver to your customers when they order for a

service on Fiverr.com.. You can get orders @ $5 ,$50 daily.

When u grab my free report below this post .You will get all

secrets on this fiverr business even how to get a single $200

order that takes less than 15 minutes to complete.

2) Importation Business :

This is whereby you import products at dead cheap prices and resell them in Nigeria for massive profit.

You can start this business with at least N10,000. You can import jewery,cloth,shoes,phones,bags etc.

For example, let's say you import a watch on the website... ( I will reveal the website when u grab my free report at the end of this post) . .

. Now let's say you import 20 beautiful wrist watch for $10 (N3,000) each . You can easily resell them in Nigeria for N12,000 each.
Now let's calculate.
If you import 20xN3,000=N60,000
If you sell 20 x N12,000 = N240.000
N240,000-N60,000 =N180,000.
That is a profit of N180,000.

Of course you can not do this if you don't have a step by step guide. At the end of this post you will get a free report on how to start this business on my signature file bow this post.

3) Information Marketing Business :

This is whereby you sell information in can be in form of ebooks , video etc .You can sell information on how to loose weight, build muscle, get your ex- back, health, etc. You need to create a Sales page. A Sales page is a website page which describe what you are selling and includes the price and how people can make payment for the information you are selling which can be in form of pdf book or video.

For example Pastor Chris from christ embassy sell information books like ''how to pray effectively ''etc .
So you too can sell information online on how to solve to different problems and fraction of visitors that visit your sales page which describe the info product you are selling will buy and you will make a lot of money from it.

3) Affiliate Marketing : This is almost the same as information marketing just that in this type of business you will be selling other people information online and earn commission.

You can get a 75% commission or 50% commission for each sale you make.

For example : Someone is selling an ebook on " how to loose weight fast ". Then you contact the person , usually you can get the person contact on his or her sales page.

When you contact the person you tell him or her that you will help him or her promote the info product for 50% commission.
If the person agrees, then the person will create a sales page link for which describe what the person is selling.

Anybody that buys from your link, you will get a commission.
If you have more questions on affiliate marketing just post it below and I will reply you shortly.

4) Blogging : Many people make a lot of money blogging, but this business requires consistency , determination and hardwork.

You have to post update articles on news,gossip etc. You get paid through AdSense. You can go to google.com learn how to create AdSense account on your blog.

Here you have it , the 4 profitable online business you can start in 2017.

Thanks for reading

I have a FREE report for you just goo to my signaturre file below this post to grab it.

Hello Nairalanders,
Do you have your hard earned funds trapped online and need to withdraw and get paid in Naira.
I would buy your online funds to be paid into your bank account instantly.

i will buy fiverr fund, paypal fund and Bitcoin

fiverr fund @ the rate of $420 per dollar
paypal fund @ the rate of $440 per dollar
bitcoin fund @ the rate of @530 per dollar

Please see my profile to contact me!
whatsapp 09059269527
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by dazy2(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2016
LMAO! Peter Okoye’s Reaction To Drake’s ‘Girlfriend’

http://davidotokiblog..com.ng/2016/12/lmao-peter-okoyes-reaction-to-drakes.html
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by dazy2(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2016
LOL! Singer RUntown Denies A Twitter User [See Tweets]

http://davidotokiblog..com.ng/2016/12/lol-singer-runtown-denies-twitter-user.html
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by sboriolowo(m): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2016
I want to know more about affiliate marketing, how do I go about it?
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by jamesbond22(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Please can I have your number ?
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by sboriolowo(m): 2:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Hello, I want to be an affiliate marketer, let me know what it will cost, my email is oriolowos@gmail.com
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by Samadhii(m): 3:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Bro, I want to become a freelancer on fiverr but I am not sure I av the skills. Pls,can you enlighten me about it. I av tried registering for fiverr but am not sure I am doing it right
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by Samadhii(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
bro the file doesnt contain how to freelance in fiverr
Re: Top 4 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Start In 2017 by hectorswag(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2017
Can we chat? My whatsapp: 08180335389

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Do On Fiverr.com Without Having Special Skills / We Supply FAE ENVELOPES / Entrepreneurs Taking It To The Next Level, Photo By Bigdreamimages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.