Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:54 PM

Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? (800 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by Dfrenzy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
There's this lady that I told right from the start of our friendship that am sexually attracted to her. Her response was that she was seriously engage to a guy who she can't cheat on and that, we can only be good friend and nothing more. She is aware that I have lots of female friends around and always asked me, which of them is my sexmate? Since I have made her to understand that, I don't have a girlfriend and that, even though there's nothing romantic happening between us, she is the only one that I consider as my girlfriend and that, just like her, most those ladies am sexually involve with have someone that they are serious with. There was this time she said that, at times, the reason a lady won't want to have sex with a guy is that, she would not want a situation whereby, after sleeping with the guy she will see the guy sleeping with someone else. Another time she asked me how to I make love to ladies? I told her that, the lady that am with and my mood determine if am going to go hard or go slow. She then asked, so if you have me what will you do? I believe that she is interested but can't really tell what her problem is.
Re: Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by oluwashedy: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by Kdiva(f): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by ucheheart(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
World of atrocity
Re: Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by Florblu(f): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Use the remaining part of 2016 to figure out how you gonna make your life better and not on what a lady think about you.
Re: Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kdiva:
undecided
I try for this question
Re: Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Must everything be about sexx??
Re: Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Confused lots smiley
Re: Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by Bluezy13(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'm thinking about money...

A guy like me is thinking about pussy...
Re: Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by Sexxkillz: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
My opinion on this situation is that if you had a job, you won't have time to chase another lady after all the numerous _fuck buddies that you have. . . Same reason why people with low income always have numerous amounts of kids, even in neck deep poverty. . . it has become a hobby.

get a fucking job!

1 Like

Re: Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by BlueScholar(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2016
She sees you as her girlfriend, in other words you're on your way to dreaded friendzone. she's trying to figure you all out, if you keep going like this you'll crash. Forget her and come on already
Re: Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by Dfrenzy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
BlueScholar:
She sees you as her girlfriend, in other words you're on your way to dreaded friendzone. she's trying to figure you all out, if you keep going like this you'll crash. Forget her and come on already
Better person, thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please, What's Your Opinion On This Situation? by Dfrenzy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
My opinion on this situation is that if you had a job, you won't have time to chase another lady after all the numerous _fuck buddies that you have. . . Same reason why people with low income always have numerous amounts of kids, even in neck deep poverty. . . it has become a hobby.

get a fucking job!
Bros, abeg give me job.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Edit My Profile / Urgent / Ever Embarrassed Yourself when with Your Lover? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.